Chapter 18: Goku and Usagi

Goku stepped out of the shower of the Capsule House that Bulma had offered them to stay. When he was done, he dried his hair with the clean towel as he was coming into the room until he never expected Usagi to come into his bedroom by accident.

"Gah! Usagi, what are you doing here!?" Goku said, shocked. His face literally turned red before covering himself with the towel.

Usagi blushed heavily as she saw him naked for the first time. She looked away immediately. "Oops! I didn't know you were still in there... Forgive me. I just wanted to check on you to see how you and Gohan were doing."

"Gohan is still training with Piccolo and Makoto. So it looks like it's just the two of us now." Goku said shyly.

"I see..." Usagi said she didn't want to look at him naked. She was embarrassed.

"You can look now. I had my towels wrapped around me." Goku said. Then she eventually faced him. She has to admit he has a beautiful face he has ever had.

"I shouldn't come in without your permission," Usagi said, still embarrassed.

"It's okay, Usagi. I'm not mad. I was wondering what you were doing here. Well, you did say you came to check on me and I understand. I want to thank you for that." Goku said, awkwardly rubbing the back of his hair.

"You're welcome," Usagi said.

Goku didn't say anything. He didn't know what to say to her.

"Goku."

"Yeah?" He asked, looking at her.

"What do you want to do when you return to Earth with the others?" Usagi asked.

He let out a smile as he faced her. "I want you to be with me."

"Huh?" She blinked, shocked.

"I want you to stay with me, so we can be like boyfriend and girlfriend," Goku confessed.

Usagi gave him a look. "Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?"

"That's what I'm asking you to," Goku admitted the truth.

She began to blush. "Goku, I don't know what to say..."

"Usagi, I wanted to tell you how I feel about you. Ever since you saved us from the government intervention, you were the only first person who accepted who I am. Especially Gohan when you cared for him. I found you very kind, brave, and attractive and I have to admit being with you made me feel relief. If you protect me and my friends, I'll protect you back. I wanted to say I think I'm in love with you, Usagi." Goku said, facing her.

Then Usagi let out a smile. "I felt the same way, Goku."

"So do you want to be my girlfriend?" Goku said, grinning. Suddenly, Usagi leaned over and pressed her lips against his. It didn't surprise so he kissed her back. He put his hands around her back and waist while Usagi wrapped her arms around him. After a kiss, they pulled each other out by needing air.

"Yes, I would love to," Usagi said, smiling at him.