Chapter 16: The Battle Plan

Now the gang was on the spaceship, they eventually found where the Frieza Force was. They were on Planet Namek where all the Namekians lived there. Piccolo had never seen this place so beautiful when he first arrived for the first time. Right now, they found Frieza sitting on the throne watching his minions search for the Namek Dragon Balls. The gang was hiding on the big hill.

Eventually, Usagi saw Sailor Mars, Sailor Venus, and Sailor Mercury being held captive inside the mothership.

"There they are!" Usagi exclaimed quietly as she pointed at where her friends were at.

"Okay, we need a plan," Haruka whispered.

"What is the plan then?" Piccolo whispered back.

"I dunno. You tell me." Haruka said, grinning.

He gave her a look. "So you don't know?"

"Guys, we don't have time to argue. I'll tell you my plan." Then Makoto began to explain her ideas to them, "We need to prepare to attack the Frieza Force's grounded mothership by destroying the shuttle bay, forcing them into a ground battle. Goku and Usagi will board the ship and free the captives. As the remaining aliens are taking off in their damaged craft, Usagi will destroy Frieza inside the ship using the Legendary Silver Crystal."

Piccolo let out a smirk. "I like your plan, Jupiter."

"Why, thank you," Makoto smirked back.

"Great, now we need to go there and save them," Usagi said before getting out of the big hill.

"Wait. Not yet." Haruka said, grabbing her in the right wrist.

"Why?"

"Because we are not ready and we need to train before we are ready," Haruka suggested.

"Already? Can we at least save them?" Usagi protested.

"Not a chance. When we train to become stronger, then we'll be ready to defeat Frieza and his goons." Haruka said.

She sighed. "Alright. Fine."

Goku shrugged off, grinning. "Training that is."