Chapter 11: Alien Attack

Gohan was walking around in the hallway, getting ready for bed. Suddenly, he heard noises coming from outside. As he checked through the window, all he saw was nothing. He began to feel scared when he figured there might be monsters. So he turned around and walked away until the other window was destroyed.

Gohan got scared when he saw an alien coming in and about to abduct him. He stood there watching him approaching, waiting for his father to come save him.

"Get away from that boy!" Suddenly, he heard a familiar voice shouting. They turned around and saw it was Piccolo who came back. He immediately summoned his power to attack him as he aimed at the alien with the two tips of his fingers.

"Special Beam Cannon!" Piccolo roared, firing his beam to kill an alien in the process. When he eventually killed an alien, he slowly walked up to Gohan, checking up on him to make sure he was alright.

"Mister Piccolo, you're back!" Gohan exclaimed happily.

"You okay?" Piccolo asked, looking down at him.

He nodded. "I'm okay."

Suddenly, another alien approached and attacked Piccolo. Gohan watched him collapse to the ground, beaten up.

"Mister Piccolo!" He panicked. Then he looked up and glared at them. "How dare you hurt Mister Piccolo!?"

Gohan jumped at them and hit them in the stomach when he unleashed his power, knocking them out.

Piccolo got up and saw Gohan's incredible power. "G-Gohan...!"

Then an alien attacked back as they slapped across his face.

"Gohan!" Eventually, Goku, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Jupiter arrived in no time after they saw Gohan being attacked.

"That's my son you just hit!" Goku shouted as he delivered Kamehameha to aim at an alien.

Sailor Moon brought out the Eternal Moon Stick as she joined Goku to finish this. "Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss!"

"Kamehameha!" Goku screamed, unleashing the power towards an alien.

An alien let out a screaming pain, saying, "Beautiful!"

Now an alien was defeated as they turned into a pile of dust.

After defeating an alien, Goku quickly went to check on Gohan. "Gohan! Are you okay, son?"

"I'm okay," Gohan said, smiling at his father.

"Piccolo, you're back," Sailor Jupiter said, surprised. She was relieved to see Piccolo again after he had been gone for a whole day. It was strange he came back to save Gohan.

"What can I say? I kinda change my mind going with you to help you and your friend." Piccolo said, eyeing Sailor Jupiter.

Then she blushed softly as she smiled. "I knew you would say that."

"What the hell happened here!?" Bulma came in and saw the Capsule Corporation was destroyed.

"Those aliens went after us after we defeated those Saiyans," Piccolo said.

Bulma started to freak out as she never expected Piccolo's appearance. "Pi-Piccolo!? Wh-What are you doing here!?"

He gave her a rude look. "Helping."

"Don't worry, Bulma. Let me fix the damage here." With that, Sailor Moon summoned the Legendary Silver Crystal and fixed the damage the aliens had caused.

Bulma was extremely shocked seeing her restoring her house. "H-How did you do that!?"

"I use the Silver Crystal to restore the damage," Sailor Moon said.

"I see..."

"We can't be safe here. Those aliens and the government intervention may know where we are, so it looks like we have to give it a run." Piccolo warned them.

"How did you know all this?" Sailor Jupiter asked.

Piccolo looked at her. "When the danger approaches, I can hear it with my enchanted ears when I was in the middle of training."

"I see," Sailor Jupiter muttered.

"We have to leave now. We can't be staying here any longer." Piccolo said.

"What about Bulma's ship?" Goku asked.

"Forget it. We'll find another spaceship." Piccolo said, walking away.

Goku let out a sigh. "I guess we'll have to run away again."