Chapter 7: Distance Town

Just when the morning came, they gathered up their stuff before leaving the camp. When they were done, they eventually headed their way to the unknown town where they had never been there before. Right now, they went on a ride on a train instead of flying away because they wanted to make sure they didn't get caught. They also need to wear in disguise. They agreed, so they took a long ride on the train.

The train eventually stopped as Goku jumped up happily and immediately ran out of the train.

“Wait up, Daddy!” Gohan said chasing after him.

"I had never seen him so excited. I wonder why." Piccolo said to himself.

"It's because you three haven't been outside for a year," Makoto said to him.

"I see," Piccolo said, looking away.

“Shall we go, Piccolo?" Makoto asked.

“Sure,” Piccolo answered and so the four got off the train and into the unknown town.

Usagi looked around. "Wow. It’s so pretty."

"But it's also damaged." Goku pointed out. "I wonder why."

"It could be the Saiyans. They probably arrived in no time." Makoto said, gritting her teeth a bit.

"How did you know?" Piccolo asked, confused.

"I was using Ami's device to track down the Saiyans before the three of our friends were captured," Makoto said.

"Interesting," Piccolo murmured, looking away. He folded his arms together and closed his eyes lightly.

"Help! Help us!" Just then, they saw a citizen run up to them. He was almost out of breath.

"What is it?"  Goku asked him. "What happened?"

"There are two aliens tearing this town apart. It wasn't here a few minutes ago, but it had already destroyed some of the buildings around here."

"Two aliens?" Usagi repeated.

"It must be the Saiyan's doing," Piccolo growled.

"Do you know where they went?" Usagi asked.

"They were out in the field, waiting for someone called Kakarot," the man explained.

"Kakarot?" Makoto said, confused.

"They mean they were looking for me. It looks like we'll have to face them." Goku said, glaring.

"Wait... so your real name is Kakarot?" Makoto said, shocked.

"That's right. As I recall, Kakarot is my real name." Goku replied.

"I see," Makoto said.

"Then let's go face the Saiyans, you guys, but we need to make sure Gohan is protected," Usagi said.

"I'll take him somewhere safe," the man said.

"Can I trust you to keep my son safe?" Goku asked.

"I am one hundred percent positive. You can trust me to keep the boy safe."

Goku let out a smile. "Thank you."

"Daddy, I didn't want you to go. I wanna help you fight off the Saiyans." Gohan pleaded with him.

"No, Gohan. You can't face them because you're too young. You'll stay here in the town. We'll come back for you when it's over." Goku promised his son.

He nodded. "O-Okay, Daddy."

"Now let's go dealing with the Saiyans. After that, you'll be next, Goku." Piccolo said, giving him a stern look.

Goku smirked. "I can't wait."