Chapter 22: The Final Showdown

Finally, they were ready to face Frieza in the final battle. Once they reached the mothership, they found him standing around waiting for them.

"My, if it is the Moon Princess who came to face me. You even brought your new friends. How ironic. It seems like you disobeyed the rule that you shouldn't go to Planet Earth." Frieza said with an evil smirk.

"Even though you forced me and Sailor Jupiter to go there after what you did. Now we regained our new friends and found someone we love!" Usagi, now in her Sailor Moon form, said.

"We are the pretty guardians!" Sailor Moon and Sailor Jupiter said at the same time.

"Who fights for Love and Justice!" Sailor Moon said.

"Who fights for Love and Courage!" Sailor Jupiter said.

"I am Sailor Moon!"

"I am Sailor Jupiter!" 

"In the name of the Moon, I will punish you!" Sailor Moon said.

"I will let you feel so much regret, it will leave you numb!" Sailor Jupiter said.

Frieza let out a smirk. "So be it then."

The battle began when Frieza lashed out at them. But Vegeta went first as he fought his former boss, gloating that he had become a Super Saiyan, but as Frieza shockingly realized they were somewhat evenly matched, Vegeta abruptly told him to transform and reveal his true strength.

Frieza amusingly wondered how Vegeta knew this, and Vegeta told him Zarbon spilled it out before. Frieza transformed into his second form, one that was even stronger than before, claiming that his power level had risen over a million.

Frieza told them that while most transform to increase their battle power, he does it to decrease his power because it was so enormous it was hard to control himself.

Vegeta, realizing that he underestimated Frieza's strength, was shocked.

Sailor Jupiter went second as she delivered her power, "Oak Evolution!"

Frieza smirked as he dodged her attack and knocked Sailor Jupiter out.

"Jupiter!" Gohan, Sailor Moon, and Goku cried out.

Frieza's new power level was said by him to be over one million. He also told Vegeta about the destruction of the planet Vegeta and his father.

Vegeta simply scoffed at this, saying that he surpassed his father when he was a child.

After fully transforming, he impaled Krillin with his horns, who was trying to save Sailor Jupiter, and tossed him to the sea.

Goku tried to save him, but when Frieza stopped him, an incredibly angry Gohan easily beat down Frieza and pummeled him with many ki blasts.

Despite Vegeta's shocked reaction, the attack was not enough and Frieza recovered with little damage done.

Luckily, Sailor Moon rescued Krillin out of the sea, telling the gang that he was still alive.

Angry that he was hurt by the attack, Frieza then easily pounded Gohan, hurting him severely.

Vegeta tried to attack when Frieza's back was turned, but it was completely ineffective, and Gohan was left almost dead. Gohan was saved when Krillin launched a Destructo Disc at Frieza and cut off his tail.

Sailor Moon then used the Silver Crystal to heal Gohan as Vegeta watched. It was revealed that Sailor Moon was the one who plucked Krillin out of the sea and healed him. Krillin and Goku continued to distract Frieza using many evasive maneuvers, such as Krillin's Solar Flare. Soon, Gohan was healed and now stronger than ever due to his Saiyan genes.