.19

It is therefore only natural that the more powerful the dragon, the more powerful the signet its rider manifests

It is therefore only natural that the more powerful the dragon, the more powerful the signet its rider manifests. One should beware of a strong rider who bonds a smaller dragon, but even warier of the unbonded cadet, who will stop at nothing to seize a chance to bond.

—Major Afendra's Guide to the Riders Quadrant
(Unauthorized Edition)

—Major Afendra's Guide to the Riders Quadrant(Unauthorized Edition)

Chapter Nineteen

| Wrenley's POV |

After sleeping in that crowded fucking room for the last two months, it's so freaking nice to have my own room. My own space. My privacy. Room to actually set up my art stuff? Hell yes. This room may be better than bonding two dragons.

Is that so? Rhae's voice rumbles through my head.

Did I say that? No. You're the best thing to ever happen to me buddy. I reply cheerily to try and get him off my back.

He chuffs and it rings throughout my head. No, you thought it. Also, since your constant inner ranting is flooding into my head, could you keep the explicits to a minimum?

I'll see what I can do.

I tug my hair out of its braid and run my brush through it before walking out into the hallway, closing my door behind me.

Across from my room is Sawyer's, and I look up from my sketch pad which had mildly distracted me, to see him step out into the hall. He smirks at me, leaning against the wall, while Rhiannon proceeds to stumble out of the room, tugging a boot on.

Rhiannon temporarily freezes up seeing me, and runs her fingers over her braids, before smiling.

"Well, you two clearly had a good morning," I bluntly state.

They both blush profusely.

"Yeah- I'm just gonna-," Rhi points to the left and rushes off, down the hall and into her room, but not before running into the wall, causing me and Sawyer to laugh.