Second Grand Star

Power stars obtained: 8
Grand stars obtained: 1

Thanks to Captain Toad bringing those 5 power stars the comet observatory located another grand star on the edge of the grasses dome star map and (Y/N) with T Luma were preparing to go after it, all they knew is that the grand star is probably being used to power Bowsers army most likely powering some sort of machine.

*Time skip 3 minutes*

*Y/N POV*

We see (Y/N) and T Luma heading towards the location of the grand star, when they were getting close they came across 2 small metal moons one with holes in it revealing a black hole at the centre but most of all on the other moon was a giant robot that looked like some sort of mining machine.

(Y/N): I don't like the look of this.

T Luma: (Y/N), I'm scared. 

T Luma shivers slightly in fear and (Y/N) was quick to comfort the shaking star child.

(Y/N): *hugs T Luma* It will be ok buddy, if we stay together nothing can stop us. We will get the grand star back and bring it home. Remember we beat a big piranha that came out of an egg and a big octopus in a hot tub filled with lava. 

T Luma: *calms down and hugs back slightly* You're right (Y/N). Lets get the grand star back, for Mama.

(Y/N): For Mama *smiles thinking of Rosalina*

Once we landed on the other small moon, the one with holes in it leading to a black hole I noticed goombas with helmets but they had red eyes.

Once the helmeted goombas noticed me they charged at me but I quickly delivered a star punch right in between the eyes and just like the other goombas it began to spin on its head

(Y/N): *thoughts* I can't go do the kick after using a star punch or else it will break my foot and Rosy won't be happy if I came back with a broken foot so I have to resort to the classic goomba stomp.

I jumped and stomped on the goomba and it disappeared into a puff of clouds.

(Y/N): Good old goomba stomp never fails.