Getting to know each other. (part 1)

Power stars: 8
Grand stars: 2

*(Y/N) POV*

When I woke up the black luma told me that the grand star I took from the giant robot opened up the 'fountain' dome which I am glad that the observatory is slowly returning to its former power, before getting up I noticed Rosalina asleep on the couch parallel to the one I was laying on. I got up and tried to walk but my felt my ankle was still in a lot of pain but I am still able to walk on it but not ideal for long distance.

I made my way over in front of the beacon at the centre of the observatory and noticed a map similar to the one I see in the domes but they showed only 2 domes and 5 dots around them probably indicating the galaxies in 1 dome.

(A/N: Just ignore where it says kitchen (Y/N) hasn't reached that far yet.)

As I was studying the map more a familiar pair of arms wrapped around my waist and a welcoming warm feeling came over me, I knew it was Rosalina behind me she was probably upset that I have moved from where I was supposed to be.

Rosalina: What are you doing up?

(Y/N): Just looking at this map.

Rosalina: *looks to see the map in question* Oh that's the universe map you can track your progress in different galaxies. The blue circles with the star means there maybe other power stars out there and the ones with the crowns on them mean you have all the stars in that galaxy.

(Y/N): Good to know, I don't want to keep heading to galaxies to try and find a power star that isn't there. *chuckles*

Rosalina: *giggles* Yeah and I would rather have you here, looking after the kids with me.

(Y/N): That is the role I am playing, being a father.

Rosalina: Anyway we are supposed to get to know each other more so where would you like to go?

(Y/N): Hmm *thoughts* The fountain just opened up that seems like the best place as of right now. *normal* how about the fountain, the black luma told me it just opened up.

Rosalina: Good choice. It is one of the most relaxing places on the observatory.

(Y/N): Alright lets go.

Before I could even take a step Rosalina stopped me with her magic and she floated into my view and looked me right in the eyes, she defiantly remembers about my ankle.

Rosalina: (Y/N). Can you walk?

She 100% remembers about my ankle being hurt. I can hear it in her tone.

(Y/N): Ummm.... Y-yes but not well.

Rosalina: You are not taking one more step for this entire day and that's final.

(Y/N): But I-

Rosalina puts her finger on my lips shushing me in an instant and with that look in her eye, that look of plead almost like puppy dog eyes. How can I resist such beauty!