Fourth Grand Star

*(Y/N) POV*

Captain Toad's ship just landed on the comet observatory and the crew exited the small mushroom ship they were welcomed by (Y/N), Luigi and Rosalina.

(Y/N): Greetings Captain.

Captain Toad: Hey (Y/N), Rosalina, Luigi... Wait Luigi?!

Luigi: Hey Captain Toad.

Captain Toad: How did you get here!?

Rosalina: He was kidnapped by Bowser Jr not long after the Mushroom Kingdom attacked by Bowser.

(Y/N): I happened to find him stuck in a haunted mansion.

Luigi: Please...don't remind me. *shivers*

Captain Toad: Glad you're okay Luigi, we found more Power Stars and a letter from Princess Peach addressed to you, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Really? Can I see it?

Mail Toad steps forward and handed me the envelop and I opened it and read the letter inside with Rosalina and Luigi looking over my shoulder to read the letter also.

'Dear (Y/N),

I am writing this letter to you in high hopes you receive it in time. Bowser Jr just set off on his own ship as well as his own armada, I also happen to spot a big star on board. I over heard one of the guards say that "the star is bait" and I really hope this letter gets to you as a warning.

Bowser Jr plans to lure you to him and prove to his father that he can bring you down. Please be safe (Y/N), Me and Mario are counting on you!

Princess Peach.'

Rosalina: This "Bowser Jr" is using a Grand Star as bait.

Luigi: And he has an armada with him.

(Y/N): I got a bad feeling about this, but we have to try.

Luigi: I agree.

Rosalina: I agree to but, be safe you two!

(Y/N): We will Rosy.

*Rosalina POV*

Me and Luigi walked towards the kitchen dome and I was told by the Black Luma that helped me to understand how the domes work, the Luma told me that the Grand Star has been located.

Rosalina stayed with the Toads and got the Power Stars and sent them off but one of them was a green power star.

Power Stars: 29
Grand Stars: 3

Rosalina: Thank you for all you have done.

Captain Toad: So these green stars, do they do anything?

Rosalina: They do, if we get enough green stars the trial galaxy will be accessible.

Captain Toad: Trial galaxy?