A Shocking Familiar Face

After spending time with Rosy and the kids, me and T Luma were on our way back to 'Beach Bowl' galaxy where I went on a underwater exhibition, as we just landed the Coach Penguin from before waved me down.

Coach Penguin: Hey its you again. You must be here for the swimmin' test.

(Y/N): Uhh-

Coach Penguin: If you bring me the shiny shell, you pass and get an extra shiny medal!

T Luma: "shiny medal", that must be the Power Star.

(Y/N): I'll bring the shell back. *thoughts* I just got dry.

I jumped in the water again and T Luma stayed on the suface while I started looked for this "shiny shell", I found it after a few seconds of searching I found the shell being held by another penguin and 3 different penguins following behind. With seemingly no choice I activated my star power and when I thought about taking the shell, the shell suddenly flew out of the penguins hands and into mine and the penguins began chasing me.

Penguin 1: Hey, that guy stole our shell!

Penguin 2: Why would you give it to him!

Penguin 1: I didn't! It just went to him!

Penguin 3: Forget the shell, lets just relax we are not passing now.

By the time their conversation ended I reached the surface and T Luma helped me to my feet.

T Luma: You got the shell!

(Y/N): Yep, but when I went to grab it the shell just came towards me.

T Luma: Hmm... Maybe this has something to do with your healing ability?

(Y/N): Maybe, another mystery added on top of the rest.

T Luma: I'm sure you will figure it out some day dad.

(Y/N): Lets get this back to the coach.

Coach Penguin: Woah! I wasn't sure you'd actually bring it back! Either way here is you golden medal!

The Coach Penguin didn't pull out a medal but in fact a Power Star.

Coach Penguin: Wait! Are you even one of my students?

(Y/N): Ummm... I'll just leave this here.

I put the golden shell on the ground and quickly took the Power Star and took off with it.

*Time skip 1 minute*

Power Stars: 21
Grand Stars: 3

As I arrived back on the observatory and still wet from being underwater, I needed to find Rosalina again, I travelled down towards the universe map where I know she was and politely asked her to dry me off again which she did but this time my hair stayed as normal.

Rosalina: Are you heading out again?

(Y/N): Yes, just one more though I'm starting to get tired.

Rosalina: Are you sure? I really don't want you to get hurt!

(Y/N): Rosy, I'll be ok besides I got T Luma with me.

Rosalina: Alright, but make sure to stay away from water. *giggles*

(Y/N): *chuckles* I will try my best. 

*Time skip 4 minutes*

Me and T Luma just landed on a new galaxy that was just discovered and it immediately gave me chills and T Luma was so scared, more scared then I have ever seen.