Bugaboom & Penguins

I offered Rosalina a piece of the brownie she made but she politely declined and I ate the rest of it and I have never tasted as anything this good in my life, if I had to rank Rosalina's brownies against Peach's cake that she would make when ever she got rescued, number 1 would be Rosalina's brownies.

I helped Rosalina hand out slices of brownies to the Lumas and they gobbled it down like it was nothing.

Lumas: Thank you Mama and Dadda!

(Y/N) & Rosalina: You're welcome kids!

Rosalina: (Y/N)? Can I talk to you for a moment? In private.

(Y/N): Sure, Rosy.

Me and Rosalina left the kids in the kitchen as we just walked outside the dome.

Rosalina: Have you thought about what your decision is? Its ok if you haven't.

(Y/N): I haven't yet, this is a tough choice to make... One that will change my life forever. I still need more time.

Rosalina: I understand (Y/N).

Are conversation was broken by the Black Luma that usually helps me and Rosalina in finding different galaxies came up to us.

Black Luma: I'm sorry to interrupt your alone time but we located another Power Star on 'Honey Hive Galaxy'.

(Y/N): Thank you, son. I will be down there soon.

Black Luma: Is that Star Bit brownies?

(Y/N): Yep, might wanna get a slice before everyone eats it up.

The Luma quickly went in the kitchen to see if there are any left overs, and now I just got to find T Luma.

(Y/N): T Luma? Where are you?!

T Luma: Hmm?

T Luma emerges from the kitchen with bits of brownie on the child's face.

(Y/N): How was the brownies?

T Luma: There were amazing!

(Y/N): I can see that. *wipes the brownie marks off T Lumas face*

Rosalina: *giggles* You two better get going, I'll be here cleaning up.

(Y/N): I can clean up right now, surely it won't take that long.

Rosalina: (Y/N), its ok just go and get that Power Star and more importantly be safe.

Me & Rosalina share a kiss with each other and I head out as Rosalina heads back into the kitchen to clean up.

*Time Skip 2 minutes*

*Y/N POV*

Me and T Luma just landed on 'Honeyhive' galaxy to see a lot more Mandibugs around, we found a bee in distress.

Bee: I'm so glad you're back! The whole Mandibug clan has infested into our kingdom! Find the queen and she will help you!

(Y/N): I will do my best!

I made my way up the hill taking out the Mandibugs in my path, the last time I was here me and T Luma saw that the way to the queen was blocked off but now the way was open again but no we had no way of getting up there.

T Luma: Maybe there is a Bee power up you can use?

(Y/N): Lets see.

I found another F.L.U.D.D in the fountain, like the one from Bowser's stronghold but it was blue and it produced water bubbles.