Epilogue

(Y/N) is seen sitting on the edge of the very same place where he first met the love of his life, the most beautiful woman in the cosmos in his eyes, Rosalina. He was currently writing a book as he lifted the pen off of the page he looked over his work and let out a satisfied smile, he closed the book with a light thud that echoed across the small planet he was on.

The book rested in his lap as he set the pen down on the floor next to him and he looked out to see a star shining brightly in the distance while looking down at the planet below, his former home... Earth. The sight of the planet never seemed to amaze him, he never saw the Earth from orbit before and it was beautiful, seeing Earth from space should be a sight everyone should see but that sadly not everyone can witness this truly astonishing sight.

It had been roughly 8 Earth days since stopping Bowser from destroying the universe and the Lumas sacrifice. A few Lumas returned to the Comet Observatory but no T Luma, meaning they would have to wait some more, but in the meantime (Y/N) has been going back into his father role and caring for the Lumas as well as Rosalina. Ever since staying (Y/N) and Rosalina's relationship has grown with them spending more and more time together even acting like a married couple sometimes and over the those 8 days (Y/N) recovered all the Power Stars and Grand Stars to bring the Comet Observatory back to full power.

(Y/N) thinks back to when he first met his loving girlfriend, the way she treated him and the way they acted around each other before confessing to each other their true feelings. That brought a big smile on (Y/N)'s face and his smile grew when he heard the voice of his starry girlfriend call out to him.

Rosalina: (Y/N), are you here?

(Y/N): I'm up here Rosy.

He turned around in the direction of the houses on the planet and he saw his beautiful girlfriend float up and her heels make contact with the stone floor as she slowly approached him. He got up in time for Rosalina to take a step down onto a lower platform where (Y/N) was and he greeted her with a kiss, she kissed back as her left hand stroked his face and his right hand stroked her neck as his left hand was holding the book he just finished. The 3 Lumas that followed Rosalina all watched in happiness even squeaking with excitement.

A few minutes went by as the star couple broke their kiss and the couple kept eye contact while Rosalina having her hand on his face, (Y/N) leaned his head into Rosalina's hand as she lets out a giggle which made him slightly chuckle to. One of the three Lumas sat on (Y/N)'s head as the rest of the Lumas laugh while (Y/N) and Rosalina smiled at their behaviour.

(Y/N): Alright kiddo, very funny.

Yellow Luma 1: I like it up here!

Yellow Luma 2: Can I go next?

Yellow Luma 3: and I can go after!

Rosalina: Kids please, relax.

Lumas: Alright Mama.

The Luma on (Y/N)'s head floated off and Rosalina noticed the book in (Y/N)'s left hand.

Rosalina: Is that a book babe? What did you write about?

(Y/N): Us.

Rosalina: What do you mean (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Its about us, how we met, our adventures together and saving the universe.

She was speechless that her boyfriend had written a book, now their story together will be immortalised.

Rosalina: (Y/N), honey you didn't have to.