Rosalina's Cooking

Power Stars: 15
Grand Stars: 3

After recovering from my fight with Bowser and receiving my third Grand Star, Rosalina invited me to try some of her food which I gladly accepted.

We made our way to the newly open part of the observatory and headed towards a pillar which had the kitchen dome on top of it.

I had to jump up on each platforms but Rosalina on the other hand just floated above the ground.

(Y/N): *pants* Could the kitchen be closer to the ground?

Rosalina: *giggles* You should be use to it, from what I know and the kids know you have experience with doing something like this.

(Y/N): *pants* You're not wrong, I just wish I could float like you.

Rosalina: Do you want me to put a levitation spell on you? 

(Y/N): We haven't got that far to go right?

Rosalina: Just one more platform and we will arrive outside the kitchen.

(Y/N): I should be fine.

We managed to get to the top and we entered the kitchen dome, the inside of the kitchen was truly amazing!

 (A/N: Imagine (Y/N) instead of Mario and also imagine Rosalina in there to.)

Rosalina: What do you think?

(Y/N): This place is amazing!

Rosalina: Thank you, (Y/N). Let me get to baking you something, how does Star Bit Brownies sound?

(Y/N): *mouth waters thinking about them* That would be amazing, Rosy!

Rosalina: *summons 2 chairs with her magic* Take a seat, I'll be done shortly.

I sat down on the seat and admired the wooden star shaped table in the centre of the room, soon as I was done admiring the star table a pink Luma came into the kitchen.

Pink Luma: Dad? There is a Pink Toad outside on the bridge, it says there's a letter for you.

(Y/N): A Toad that delivers mail?