Gusty Garden

*Peach POV*

I over heard Bowser planning to set another trap for (Y/N) and Luigi, I have to warn them but I am pushing my luck with asking for letters but I have to try.

Princess Peach: Um, excuse me? I need more paper.

Guard Koopa 1: Why are you asking for paper so much?

I thought these Koopas would just get what I want because Bowser would have told them to do what ever I want besides setting me free but they're getting suspicious.

Peach: Umm...Vows take time to get together.

Guard Koopa 1: Where are the others?

Peach: Like I said before, the others are in my pockets.

Nothing but silence and the Guard Koopa I was talking to turned to the other Koopa that was guarding me also and gave it a look of 'Do you believe this' but the second Koopa responded by shrugging its shoulders.

Guard Koopa 1: *sigh* Alright, I just don't want to be like my friend.

 Guard Koopa 2: What happened to your friend?

Guard Koopa 1: Turned into a Dry Bones by Lord Bowser.

The Koopas both shuddered in fear and the first Koopa went to get another piece of paper along with a pen and an envelope.

Once the Koopa came back I began writing my warning and also keeping an eye on the Koopas since they're probably getting suspicious of me.

I wrote the letter and put it in the envelope and signed it and I just managed to throw it out of my cage and out of the barred window like I did before. I hope (Y/N) and Luigi will be ok.

*Luigi POV* 

I was in the kitchen trying to cook something to eat with help from T Luma, but more Lumas came in and tried to eat the Star Bits I was using for my food.

After a few more attempts I decided to find (Y/N) or Rosalina, maybe they could help me with making some food but I couldn't find them anywhere not in the fountain, grass area, front of the observatory not even at the garage.

Green Luma: Hey, Luigi.

Luigi: Ahhh! Can you not do that so suddenly?

Green Luma: Oh I forgot you're easily scared.

Luigi: I'm not.

Green Luma: Mhm sure, are you looking for Mama and Dadda?

Luigi: Yes I am its about time me and your father went on another adventure to recover Power Stars.

Green Luma: I'll take you to them, follow me.

I followed the Green Luma past the centre of the observatory and past the kitchen and down some small stairs to what looks like another dome.

Green Luma: They're in here, but I urge you to be quiet.

Luigi: May I ask why?

Green Luma: This is the bedroom and they probably asleep still.

Luigi: Alright thank you.

The Green Luma flew away and I quietly entered the bedroom and saw a beautiful sight of (Y/N) and Rosalina asleep and cuddling in each others embrace with smiles on their faces, it really brought a big smile on my face.

Luigi: *thoughts* I will leave them alone to be with one another and in the meantime I guess I can wait for breakfast.

Luigi left the bedroom quietly to not wake up the sleeping couple and went to look out into space.