Bowser Vs (Y/N) Round 2

Luigi: Wait! Hang on a second, are you seriously considering heading right into fight with Bowser!

(Y/N): I know it sounds crazy but what other plan do we have, plus haven't we been doing stuff like this for years?

Luigi: Y-yes but-

(Y/N): Luigi, trust me. We. Are. Going. To. Be. Fine.

Luigi: *sighs* Alright.

Rosalina: I believe in you guys!

(Y/N): Thanks Rosy. We will be back.

Me, Luigi and T Luma left to the bedroom dome and we located the Grand Star along with Bowser's fleet of air ships.

*Time skip 5 minutes*

We arrived at the galaxy to see a lot of gravity parts and some strange purple substance that looks dangerous, but luckily there are platforms floating above this substance. When we landed we were greeted by a Luma.

Luma: There are a bunch of traps here! Watch out for gravity changes.

 (Y/N): What is this purple stuff?

T Luma: Its dark matter, be very careful not to fall into it.

(Y/N): Alright, lets not keep this Grand Star waiting.

One of the platforms made contact with the stone platform we were on and once that happened me and Luigi got on it as the platform moved and connected with another platform that went up a wall of dark matter.

Luigi: I can't seem to get use to gravity constantly changing.

(Y/N): You will, eventually but I did see a big gravity part while approaching.

Luigi: Oh no! Good thing I ate a while ago.

T Luma: Ew, don't throw up.

(Y/N): *snickers* Lets just hope that doesn't happen.

While we were talking we managed to cross more dark matter with help from more platforms and we reached our first big gravity part, where we had to stand on a platform and move to the correct side so we don't fall. Pink arrows indicated towards solid ground and the blue arrows indicated falling into more dark matter.

I jumped up so the pink gravity would catch me and I managed to land on a blue platform, Luigi was still nervous about doing this but after a short pep talk he jumped and soon the gravity took over but he wasn't going to land on his feet, I caught Luigi and put him on his feet. The platform we were on moved closer to another platform that was in the shape of an 'L', we landed on the platform and it moved towards more gravity changers.

(Y/N): Luigi, stay here.

Luigi: Please don't tell me there is another gravity change! 

As soon as he said that we felt the gravity change, I landed on my feet surprisingly with little room I had towards the "new" ground but Luigi wasn't so lucky he landed flat on his back and hitting his head as well.

(Y/N): You ok?!

Luigi: Owww.

(Y/N): Can you continue? That looked bad.

Luigi: Yes, lets keep going.

(Y/N): I will make sure to give you more of a warning.

The platform stopped in place and when I climbed up to the top I saw another platform we could reach, helping Luigi get up and we made it on the platform onto another platform exactly like the one before, as it moved towards another gravity changer.