Battle Rock

Power Stars: 12
Grand Stars: 2

***************************************************************************************

*Rosalina POV*

It has been roughly a day since (Y/N) defeated Karmella and after that we had another date, talking about each other more, some personal questions were asked and some flirting was made at each other but it was mostly (Y/N) flirting with me which I had no problem with it only made me want to love him more.

(Y/N) is currently looking for another Power Star on a galaxy called the 'Rolling Green' galaxy, I just hope he and T Luma get home safe, also moments after (Y/N) left the observatory to find the Power Star a prankster comet showed up on the observatory, I will make sure (Y/N) knows about these comets because they have a strange effect on different galaxies but I'm sure (Y/N) and T Luma can handle whatever these comets put them up against.

A few minutes later, I heard (Y/N) fly into view in front of me with the Power Star, and a huge smile appeared on his face when he saw me, of course I had a smile on my face just as big as his.

Power Stars: 13
Grand Stars: 2

Rosalina: I'm glad your back (Y/N) and T Luma!

(Y/N): Great to be back, Rosy.

We share a quick kiss in front of T Luma who awed at us being a couple to which we giggled about.

Rosalina: Oh, (Y/N). I need to tell you about Prankster Comets!

(Y/N): Prankster Comets?

Rosalina: They are different comets out there that can make different galaxies have different effects like make you run faster or enemies run faster.

(Y/N): Oh so like an added challenge?

Rosalina: Yes, I' am sure you and T Luma will easily complete these comets with no problems.

(Y/N): You can count on us Rosy!

T Luma: Yeah, me and (Y/N) will over come any challenge!

(Y/N): We sure will kiddo. *scratches lightly on T Lumas head*

T Luma: Mmmmmmm this feels so good!

Rosalina: *giggles* Well if you want to know more about these Prankster Comets you can talk to that Luma over there. *points in the direction of the big purple Luma with 2 star wands*

 *points in the direction of the big purple Luma with 2 star wands*

(Y/N): Thanks, Rosy.

Rosalina: How did going to the 'Rolling Green' galaxy go?

(Y/N): Could have been worse.

T Luma: Yeah it could have been worse.

Rosalina: What do you two mean?

T Luma: (Y/N) had to balance on a glass ball that had the Power Star inside and get it to the other end, he did fall off the ball a few times and almost fell off the edge of the planet but we got there.