Trouble on the Tower

It hasn't been 1 hour since Rosalina kissed me and since then I have just been sitting where Rosalina put me, since she has been gone I have had a few conversations with some Lumas that pass by like 'how my ankle was holding up' or 'hope you get better soon dad' all of which made me smile and even gave me hugs to make me feel better. I haven't seen Rosalina since she kissed me and to deal with the "problem" at the fountain but with nothing better to do I decided to take a quick nap.

I was awoken by T Luma shaking me slightly.

(Y/N): Mmmm.... T Luma?

T Luma: Sorry (Y/N) for waking you but I should tell you that a Hungry Luma has showed up, it is next to the grass dome. 

(Y/N): Thank you for telling me and no I was just taking a quick nap.

T Luma: I'll see you around (Y/N)! Hope you get better soon.

T Luma flies off as I was beginning to wake up fully and stretches my body to get the feeling back in my body, when I sit up on the couch I feel no pain at all which is weird because usually my ankle would be giving off some sort of pain coming from my ankle but not anymore.

I lifted the ankle that was the problem for me to put weight on and expose it to see no redness on it and when I began putting pressure on it, I felt nothing....

(Y/N): Huh? Rosalina said I would be healing for at least another week and I am suddenly healed within 24 hours.

I began moving my ankle around and no pain but for the final test is to put weight on it, I stand up with most of my weight on my other ankle and foot, I placed my "injured" ankle on the ground and the moment of truth I began putting weight on my ankle...

Absolutely no pain. I'm fully healed! Even when I am walking there is no sign of the pain like it just disappeared when I was taking a nap, something wasn't right but I don't know what.

Deciding to forget about what happened for now I walked up to the grass dome and talked with the Hungry Luma, the Luma says it needs 400 star bits to transform into a new galaxy.

(Y/N): Eat up! *feeds the 400 star bits to the Luma and the Luma shoots off into space and explodes in a bright white light and when the light dies down another planet is born*

(Y/N): Maybe later.

T Luma: (Y/N)! What are you doing up?! Mama said you're not supposed to be walking around!

(Y/N): I know but hear me out and I know it sounds weird, when I woke up the pain wasn't there like it just disappeared just watch.

I walked around in a circle with no limps or pain on my face convincing T Luma that I am fine.

T Luma: But didn't Mama say you will be healing for at least another week?

(Y/N): Yes she did but I don't know how this happened.

Maybe Rosalina casted a spell on my ankle or something corny like that kiss healed my ankle but that sort of thing only happens in stories.

(Y/N): Now that my ankle is healed, there is still another power star to get in 'Honey hive galaxy'.

T Luma: Alright! Oh how did your date with Mama go?

I blushed instantly because T Luma called it a "date" and instantly thinking back to Rosalina kissing me.

(Y/N): I-it wasn't a date it was more like a... ummmm.... a hang out.

T Luma: A "hang out"?