Bowser Vs (Y/N)

*Bowser's POV*

Hammer Bro: My Lord. We have arrived at the 'Fiery Stronghold', what's next?

Bowser: Stay here with the armada, I wish to confront (Y/N) myself!

Hammer Bro: Are you sure?

Bowser: Did I stutter?! (Y/N) has always been a weakling, I broke almost every bone in his body! He will be no problem for me!

Hammer Bro: As you wish, Lord Bowser. But what makes you think he will appear.

Bowser: I will use one of the Grand Stars in my possession as bait, I know he has been looking for them. It is only a matter of time until he shows up, just make sure I come face to face with him.

Hammer Bro: Yes, Lord Bowser. I will head back to the armada.

(Y/N) has always been a weakling, I almost broke every bone in his body once so taking him out of my way to create my own galaxy won't be a problem.

*Rosalina's POV*

Me and (Y/N) were sitting down a comfy couch I just summoned with my magic and we were looking out into the void of space for a moment before (Y/N) spoke up.

(Y/N): Rosy, I know there is something bugging you.

Rosalina: *sighs* There is but... I don't know how to say it.

(Y/N): Take your time, form the words.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe for a moment, I opened my eyes again and looked to my left and looked (Y/N) right in the eyes. Now is the time.

Rosalina: (Y/N), when all of this is over... and your rescue your friends... Ummm, wou- would you want to stay with me and the kids?

(Y/N): R-Rosy...

Rosalina: I don't mean it in a bad way, not at all. Its just you seem so happy here, with me, the Lumas... I know that the Mushroom Kingdom and the Earth is your home but *begins to shake a little* I would love it if you came with me.

This made (Y/N) freeze in place, thinking about what his response would be.

Rosalina: I just don't know if your friends will approve of me and they would want you back but I want you here... After so long of being alone, I finally found someone that I love, someone that I can trust... (Y/N), you're my soulmate! *tears began falling* I-I don't want to lose you (Y/N), but I understand if you want to go back.

As my tears began to fall down my face, I felt (Y/N)'s hand on my left shoulder and he was looking at me with a soft, caring and kind-hearted look that I am use to seeing. I gave in and hugged him and laid my head on his right shoulder and he rubbed my back as I let the rest of my tears fall. I haven't been given an answer but I just want to hold him more.

*(Y/N) POV*

I can't believe Rosalina is asking me to stay with her, I really didn't expect it due to me being busy collecting Power Stars but the more I thought about it the more it messed with my head. Yes I would love nothing more then to stay with Rosalina, be the father figure to the Lumas and be there for Rosalina when she needs me but Earth is where I came from, its my home and I can't just leave my friends behind.

(Y/N): Rosy?

Rosalina: *sobs* yes (Y/N)?

(Y/N): *breaks the hug but holds Rosalina by her shoulders and looks into her eye* Thank you for telling me. *wipes away her tears*