Chapter 11

"So you keeping a pet now?" The succubus asked, wondering why the lamia had a human with her.

"No, but since you brought it up maybe I should get a coil for her." Melinda smiled.

The succubus rolled her eyes. "Enough with your sexual fantasy already, what's this human got to do with what you want."

"I need you to find her mother, see if she's still alive for me." Melinda explained.

The succubus blinked a few times. "That's it, you summoned me for that?" She said mostly confused.

Melinda further explained the situation to the succubus. Unfortunately she just got more confused by it.

"I think you must have hit your head a little to hard on something." The succubus said in disbelief.

"It doesn't matter, just do this for me and you'll get what you want." Melinda replied.

The succubus agreed but warned the lamia what she'll have to do to get that information.

"I know... Don't get carried away." She told the succubus.

"No promises." The succubus said gently turning Emily's face towards hers. The kiss was soft at first but as it went on the succubus started getting into it more, even slipping her tongue in.

Melinda quickly pulled the succubus off her, knowing she got more then enough.

"I got carried away." The succubus said licking her lips.

Melinda gave her an unimpressed glare, she was lucky the lamia still needed her otherwise she'd be dead by now.

Once back outside Melinda let go of the succubus. "So, you got it?" She asked.

"So possessive~ but ya I got it." The succubus teased.

The succubus raised her arms up as the black ink that still covered her breasts dripped down to cover between her legs. Once that was done she spread out her wings and took flight. She held out her hand to the ground below as a portal opened up next to Melinda. With the succubus driving head first into it.

Melinda took a deep sigh. "Such a pain."
She said to herself, waiting for the succubus to return.

Not long after, a portal opened up from the ground with the succubus flying through it.

"I've got good news and bad news lamia." The succubus said landing on the ground.

"What's the good news?" Melinda asked.

"She's alive, but barely. What's the humans saying... Hanging by a thread. A reaper is already waiting, I'd give her hmm a day or two max.

Melinda was in thought, but was quickly interrupted by the succubus.

"Now that's all taken care of, we can get back to what really matters." The succubus said grabbing one of the Lamia's hands, placing it over her breast.

Melinda smirk, tracing her index finger over the succubus nipple.

"As promised." Melinda said before pinching it causing the succubus to moan. Her other hand then held the succubus face as the two starting kissing again.

The lamia once again taking full control exploring the succubus mouth.

"That's quite a tongue you've got there." The succubus said as Melinda pulled away.

The lamia smirked once again pushing her against the wall ripping her panties off.

"You haven't seen anything yet." She teased, before commanding the succubus to spread her legs.