Chapter 21

Emily's eyes started to open, immediately her body felt sore and ached. As Emily became more aware of her surroundings, she realized she wasn't in her room.

"Good morning." Melinda voice came from behind her.

Emily's eyes widened she didn't dare turn around, instead she closed her eyes and very quietly went back to sleep hoping it was just a dream.

But her eyes opened back up feeling the Lamia's tail touch her body. She didn't even realise she was naked until that.

Emily slowly turned around seeing her worst fear. Next to her leaning on her side was Melinda, but what was worst for Emily was the smile from ear to ear that was plastered on the Lamia's face.

Memories of what happened last night flashed back to Emily as a red blushed grew arcoss her cheeks, she hide her face inside the blanket only her eyes upwards not being hidden.

"Did you enjoy yourself last night?" Melinda playfully asked.

Emily didn't respond only sinking deeper under the blanket.

"It's no use hiding little human, you'll have to deal with it one way or the other. Melinda told her.

Emily eyes peeked out again as the lamia removed her side of the blanket, revealing  the Lamia's breasts were covered in bruises.

"You animal." Melinda teased.

"No more! Just eat me now, I can't take the embarrassment anymore!" Emily said going back under the blanket.

"Oh no, you've at least increased your life for a year or two after last night." The lamia joking said, she was loving how embarrassed Emily was.

"Come out from under the blanket human." Melinda asked her. But Emily wouldn't, so the lamia took matters into her own hands.

Using her tail she started slithering it up Emily's leg. Of course Emily tired getting it off by kicking it but the lamia was far to strong for her.

Before things could get... Interesting, Emily gave in and came out from underneath the blanket. While Melinda still had a large smirk in her face, Emily's was a look of upset. Not because she was sad, but rather from the teasing she knew was going to be with her for the rest of her life.

"Why do you insist on covering yourself?" Melinda asked, Emily although out of the blanket, still was covering her body.

"I don't want you to see." Emily answered quietly.

The lamia laughed. "But I already have." Melinda whispered into Emily's ear.

The redness wouldn't leave Emily's face, just feeling the Lamia's breath on her skin gave Emily goosebumps. She looked into the Lamia's eyes, with Emily's eyes started to glaze again.

"You should get rid of the sad expression dear human." The lamia softly told Emily. Before Emily could respond the lamia placed her lips onto hers.

The kiss was gentle, warm and soft, Emily body seemly already missing the Lamia's touch.

As it continued, Emily's hands moved away from her body. The blanket started to fall down with the lamia noticing. She pulled away from Emily's lips and began leaving little kisses on her neck and chest.

Emily's mind started to go blank, she couldn't think straight. Instead she had butterfly in her stomach unsure of this feeling meaning. But one thing she did know was, she was getting addicted to Melinda lips.

Melinda pulled away. "See human, nothing to worry about." She said, but before the kissing could continue Emily's stomach started to growl.

Emily quickly reacted holding her stomach but closing her eyes with more embarrassment.