Chapter 20

Melinda cautiously made her way over to Emily, the lamia raised Emily's chin looking at her glazed eyes.

"Tell me what she did to you." Melinda asked.

But Emily didn't respond, her mouth moved but no words came out, Emily's lips desired touch. So the lamia asked again only this time more demanding, as Emily somewhat giving an answer.

"Pink dust..." Was all she said.

Melinda had a feeling that was the case, succubus use it to bring out sexual desires no matter how deep they are. This also meant that unless satisfied Emily would have to deal with it for quite some time.

Melinda had no choice, she ran her finger over Emily's lips with the human   responding by sucking on it.

Seeing this side of Emily was dangerous for the Melinda, she knew she needed to stay in control.

Melinda then picked up Emily slithering over to the bedroom. Placing her gently on the bed Emily couldn't stop herself from feeling Melinda breasts.

"No yet." Melinda told Emily placing her hands above her shoulder.

Emily wimped making Melinda smiling, as she was taking in the view of Emily's squirming body she couldn't keep still.

Melinda didn't waste anytime she could see the wetness running down Emily's legs. She first began leaving kisses around her stomach, watching it rise and fall with every kiss.

Emily's hands keep touching Melinda's face so the lamia held on to them moving them back above her head. Melinda dominant side was showing but Emily didn't seem to mind.

Melinda worked her way down to Emily's thighs making sure to lick up her sweet juices dripping down. Emily moaned wanting more but Melinda had other ideas.

She knew she shouldn't tease the human right now but couldn't help herself.

She pulled away coming to Emily's face.

"Taste yourself." Melinda told her. So Emily did, the kiss was long and deep Emily not wanting to part from the lamia mouth.

Emily moaned for more but it might not been from the kissing, Melinda tail started slowing sliding up the humans legs. Once it reached Emily's ass it began gliding over between her cheeks.

Melinda pulled away from the kissing to take a look at her work. Spread across the bed, hair a mess, her body rising and falling from the heavily breathing, cheeks reder the lipstick and a needed and horny human begged for more.

Melinda wiped her lips, tasting her finger before removing her chest cover.

"This is what you want right?" Melinda teased the human. Emily nodded, her eyes completely glued onto the lamia breasts.

"Want." Was all she said, holding her hands out for them.

Melinda smiled, she liked this side of Emily being honest with her. Melinda brought one of her breasts to Emily's mouth, as she was about to latch onto it the lamia pulled it away.

Emily frowned, giving a puppy dog look which Melinda found cute.

"So needy~" Melinda teased before giving it back to Emily.

Emily held it with both her hands and started sucking. Melinda couldn't help but notice Emily was getting really into it. Almost like she'd never get her breast back, but Emily soon calmed down drinking the Lamia's milk.

Melinda started to fell more wetness on her tail that had been dripping down Emily's legs. It was time to give the human body an experience she'll never forget.