Chapter twenty:

Aaliyah Pov:

After breakfast I decided to have a quick shower. I turn to Lando "will you be able to watch Mattheo for a few minutes whilst i shower please" I ask. Lando turns to me "Yh sure I'll watch him" he says.

After a quick shower, I wrap a white fluffy towel around my body and then brush my teeth, as well as brushing my hair, making sure it has no knots and it's not frizzy. I sigh, walk into my room and  looking in my wardrobe for something to wear before finding a cute outfit. I picked out a black mini skirt, McLaren lando Norris t-shirt and a pair of black Nike trainers. I walk to the mirror and put some light makeup on which consists of mascara, lipgloss and a little blush. I look in the mirror one more time to check if my outfit is ok and then I walk to the living room.

"Vroom!" Mattheo says. I look at the scene in front of me and smile ear to ear. Lando and Mattheo are playing with Mattheo huge box of toy cars. Mattheo moved the car though the track they have made whilst making car noise. "I'm gonna win!" Mattheo say. "Maybe you never know" Lando says.

After going round the track a few times Mattheo gets up onto his feel and cheers really loudly. "Yes! I won!" Mattheo cheers. Mattheo turns around and sees me standing there. "Mamma did you see, I won the race!" He asks. "Yes my love i did well done" I reply whilst giving him a high five.

"Are you ready to get dressed?" I ask. He nods and then follows me to his room. I watch as Mattheo picks his own outfit out. He picks black denim jean shorts,McLaren team polo and the Miami McLaren cap. "How does this look mamma" he says holding the outfit up to me to look at. "It looks great baby, why don't we give you a quick wash and then you can get changed" I say. "Ok mamma!" He says and then walks to the bathroom.

After he is washed and dressed we walk out to the living room where lando was chilling on the couch waiting for us. Lando looks up from his phone, "Are you ready to go" he asks. Mattheo and I both nod and then walk towards the door. "Can I take my scooter mamma?" Mattheo says "sure" I say and go and get it out of the cupboard. "We can take my car if you want, there is no need to take two cars when we can take one" Lando says as he opens the apartment door and holds it open for us. I quickly get the spear car seat,I lock the door and then follow Lando down to his car.

20 minutes later and we have finally arrived at the park. It is so beautiful. We get out the car, I get Mattheo's scooter out and then walk to the path. We follow it round and it leads us to a pond. It is so beautiful and scenic here. I don't know why I don't come here more. I take a few photos and send them to my parents. I haven't spoke to them since Friday so I send some photos from today and yesterday.

Photos sent:

They respond instantly

Dad: it looks so nice. Are you enjoying it?
Aaliyah: yes it is super nice. You should come next time x

Dad: I will. Enjoy your day and remember to send me more photos of you guys having fun. X

Aaliyah: ok I will. X

Mom: enjoy your weekend honey xx

Mom: is Mattheo enjoying it?

Aaliyah: yes he is really enjoying it. He also loves hanging out with Lando

Mom: awww I'm glad to hear. Enjoy honey love you xx

Aaliyah: love you xx

We walk around the pond another time before we sit down for a bit and just talk.

After spendings an hour at the park, it was time to head to the track. We all get into the car and then Lando drives to the track. "Are you excited for today bud?" Lando asks Mattheo. "Yes I am so excited!" He responds. "Are you excited Liyah?" Lando asks me. "Yes I am super excited, are you?" I reply "Yh I am, I'm excited to see what the new car upgrades are like." Lando says. "Mamma we forgot to do are predictions at breakfast!" Mattheo reminds me. "Oh yes I forgot. What are your predictions then." He thinks for a little "I think p1:Lando, p2:Oscar p3: Charles. What about you?" He says.

"I hope Lando or Oscar get on the podium and I think maybe a Ferrari could have a chance. Obviously redbull has been really good this season but I'm hoping on this track they won't be as wick as they have been most of the season so far." I reply. "I agree with you. I also think there could be a chance that either me or Oscar can get in the podium." I nod in response to Lando's answer.