TEN

Aarav's Pov

Aarav's Pov

"Hey," I say taking a seat opposite Chhavi, my date, who by the way was my junior, but who cares? Yesterday, she slipped a note in my backpack, with her number and asked me out on a date, I was free, so I said yes.

"Oh, I cannot believe you're here," she says as I smile and take the menu card, we were at Anne's Cafe. Anne was making me my favorite coffee, she knew I was on one of my dates, and as her regular customer she knew the coffee I liked, she was a sweet woman.

I scrolled through the menu and looked at today's combo offer, chicken burger and a veg crispy burger combo with your favorite soft drink and small-sized fries free. Suddenly the little princess staying at Ahana's house came to my mind and I chuckled, she would have a fit if she looked at the amount of food Anne served.

"What happened?" came a voice from before me and I looked up as I remembered that I was on a date and thinking about some other girl, I cleared my throat and shook my head.

"No, nothing, did you decide what do you want to order?" I ask Chhavi and she nods her head.

"I would like some cucumber salad and a glass of water," I looked up at her as if she was mad, what is with these girls and salad? 

"That's it?" I ask as she nods her head, sighing, I stand up to go and give our food order to Anne. "Hey Anne," I say grinning at the woman in front of me, she was one of the most adorable and sweet woman I know.

"Hey Aarav, who are you with today?" she asks as she hands me my favorite coffee and I close my eyes inhaling it. Delicious.

"Her name is Chhavi," I tell her, "Gave me her number and note yesterday and asked me out on a date," I tell her as she laughs.

"Of course she did," she says grinning, "And as usual you can't say no to a girl, right?" she asks as I grin this time.

"Damn right," I say. 

"But one of these days, you've to stop saying no to them," Anne tells me as I snort.

"Why would I? It's fun going on dates," I say and she rolls her eyes.

"Fun? Only you Aarav, but as I was saying, you would want to get settled in the near future right, I mean look at those beautiful girls your friends are dating," Anne says as a smile spreads on my lips.

"Yes, they're beautiful, and actually thanks to me that my friends are dating, I sometimes wonder what would happen to them if not for me," I say shaking my head as I remember the times I made Ranbir, Zian, and Abeer jealous.

Anne laughs at my statement and looks back at where Chhavi is sitting and smiles at me, "Not this one, but I think someone will definitely make you stop saying no to other girls," she says and I give her a shrug, "Don't pretend I don't see how lonely you are," she says, all of a sudden her voice going from a teasing tone to a soft caring one as I look down at my fingers resting on the counter, "Everything okay at home?" she asks and I shrug my shoulders again.