FOURTEEN

Aarav's Pov

Aarav's Pov

"Where are we going to go?" came the sweet voice from beside me and I clutched the steering tightly, why did her voice make me feel weird, I have been with so many girls and none of them made me feel so weird and self-conscious when I'm around them, but there is something different with this little Princess sitting beside me.

"I've no idea," I say as she looks at me with shocked eyes and I let out a chuckle. "There are police standing at every Toll and even every corner of this city, it is near impossible to get you out of this city," I tell her and she sighs defeated and I hate that I couldn't do more about it.

"How about I ask Sam if there are any places I could go hide, I mean he could help a little if I ask him, or give some suggestions at least he-" she continues with the suggestion as I listen to her, listening to her voice, not wanting to stop and again it felt weird, because whenever a girl starts talking I wanted them to stop immediately. Like why the hell do girls talk so much?

But not Maithili, I didn't want her to stop talking, I gave a smile as she suggested we go somewhere underground as she had seen in some movie, even though the thought excited me and I wanted to go underground, I didn't have any contacts with Mafia, because if I had any, I would be taking her to the farthest corner from her parents and this city.

Wait, unless...why didn't I think about this earlier!?

I stop the car suddenly as Mahi looks at me questioningly, I take out my phone and dial the person I know would be able to help me properly. Akash Malhotra, Abeer's dad.

"Hey champ, how are you?" Abeer's dad picks up the call as I grin at his greeting, he calls every one of us champ, just like he does for his son.

"Hey uncle, I'm fine, how about you? Are you still going running or have you stopped because I haven't asked about it for some time?" I asked, he had some fitness issues and I had forced him to go running, and because Abeer was tired of requesting him he had asked me to force him to go exercise.

"Yeah, yeah, Abeer doesn't let me take a day off of running, he accompanies me, but since he is out of town I'm taking a much-needed break," he says and I chuckle.

"Well, don't take too much of a break, or I have to call Abeer," I say as he chuckles at the other side.

"Sure, now tell me what happened?" he asks coming to the point and I sigh.

"I have the biggest emergency ever," I tell him.

"Are you okay? Are you in some trouble?" he asks.

"Not too much trouble, but yeah," I say and look at the Little Princess who was watching me. "I need to leave the city and I have to get out unnoticed, there are police everywhere," I tell him, knowing very well he will figure out what I'm talking about soon enough.

After all, calling Abeer's dad was a risky move, given, that he was friends with the King and he would know that the Princess who ran away was with me, but I had to try and I knew he would help me.