Chapter 19 (SPG)

Chapter 19

Noah's POV

"I'm sorry, Noah," Tricia told me before kissing me. I don't know what for pero pakiramdam ko it's because of that Nico. And it's not just because of her inviting him over, I know there is something more. But I also kissed her back and this time torridly but very passionately. She's just confused and just needs to realized kung sino talaga ang gusto niya.

She didn't even try to stop me habang unti-unti na ring naglalakbay ang mga kamay ko from her thighs upto her waist. Until I realized how she is finally fighting with my kisses. I slightly opened my eyes and look at her. We stop for awhile at tumitig lang muna sa isa't-isa. "Noah..." She called my name. "...own me." I smiled in the back of mind.

I went on top of her and took my shirt off before almost taking hers when I realized her cast on her left arm. Nasapo ko ang noo ko and we laughed about it. But still continued...We kissed again until my lips went down her neck with my tongue licking every part of her. Owning everything about her.

I reached her breast and I slightly lifted her shirt upto her chest. She's not wearing anything underneath it. I hurriedly grabbed it and began suckling on it like a baby. "Hmmm... Noah." While I.m playing with the other one with my left hand and pinching her nipples with its fingers.

When I'm finally done with it, I reach for hers down there. It feels already wet and I can already feel it underneath her short trousers. I took it off and left her underwear on. I bit my lips. Bigla na lang uminit ang pakiramdam ko. I went back to her and kiss her on her cheeks and her lips and caress her from her ear. She's quiet but I know she's liking it. And I went back again down there taking of her underwear.

I pull her from her thighs palapit pa sa akin. I played with her clit licking it up and down fast and I entered her pssy hole with my tongue. Tricia's moaning quietly. Saglit pa lang when she already has reach her climax. I also can't take it anymore. I get up and took my pants off. Umibabaw na ulit ako sa kanya.

I rubbed mine to hers at first before finally entering her. She bit her lips and I found it really hot. She's almost breathless; trying her best not to moan. Napahawak siya sa unan sa ulunan nito, I just held her hand and I kiss her whil fvcking her gently.

"You're mine, aren't you?" I whispered. Di siya sumagot. Bahagya akong bumangon and made her bent over while I am on his back. I entered her again and fvck her aggressively this time.

"Uhhh, fck you, Noah..." Naramdaman kong nilabasan ulit siya. I still fvcked her and the pulled her near me before making her lie down again as I continued. I got tired, she went on top of me and fvcked by herself.

Until I felt that I am almost reaching my climax. I lay her down at ako ulit ang umibabaw sa kanya. Entered hers again and fvcked her until I cumm3d inside her.

I stayed there for few seconds while I chased my breathe. Pagkatapos ay humiga na ako sa tabi nito. Still, she's not saying anything. Tumalikod pa nga ito, lumapit ako sa kanya and I kissed her on her shoulders. "I love you, Tricia." I don't think can still lie about it anymore. And I know she did too. After all,we just made love. Still hindi pa din siya sumagot. Maybe she's just tired.

Tricia fell asleep after a few minutes. Sinubukan ko ding makatulog pero hindi ko magawa kaya lumabas na lang muna ako ng kwarto. I decided to go out of this big mansion to the poolside. I never had a house like this. I once wished I had but things just suddenly changed. When I noticed Zoey there with Tricia's Dad.

"I like Noah, eventhough I don't think he actually likes me." Sabi ni Zoey sa lolo niya.

"Really? He seem to like you very much, he cares for you. Remember yesterday, he was very worried."