bonus 10

Pretend Jude and Charlotte had a kid when Tate had the twins, so they have a daughter who is also 17 along with Emilio and Mila, yay!

Also pretend that Isabelle and Gavi have a son who is like 15, yippee!!

Also like idk I'll list all the kids I imagine that there are, hooray!!

Celia is 19
Emilio and Mila are 17
Isla Bellingham is 17
Nathaniel Bellingham is 16
Roman Gavira is 15
Lucia Torre is 14
Rio is 10
———

Emilio pov (🙀)

"Mimi." I say as I look up from my computer as we're sitting at the island, while I'm doing a quiz on my computer.

"What?" She mumbles as she's doing the same quiz, "we told mom we wouldn't compare answers, so don't even think about it."

"I'm not trying to compare." I scoff as she glances at me before shaking her head.

"We can talk in a minute, I have two more questions." She says as I nod slightly, pressing the submit button as the score pops up on my screen.

I go through it, finding the question I got wrong before I roll my eyes, shutting my laptop. "What did you get?" I ask as she closes her.

"92 percent, so a 23 out of 25." She says, "you?"

"96 percent, 24 out of 25." I say as she shakes her head.

"Bull, you did not get one better than me." She counters as I shrug, getting up.

"You can't admit I'm smarter than you, wake up and realize it Mimi." I say as she mumbles something under her breath.

"Whatever I don't even care." She says as she leaves her computer on the island as she gets up, walking out of the kitchen.

"Where's Ce?" I ask as I follow behind her as she sits on the couch.

"Out with Nadia, they had early training today. Rio is at training right now, but I think we're getting dinner later with Jude and Charlotte." She says as I take a deep breath.

"Will Isla be there?" I question as she gives me a weird look.

"Since she's their daughter I'd say it's likely." She says as I nod. "Plus she's been best friends with us since we were literally babies." She adds.

"Right, dumb question." I say as she narrows her eyes at me.

"I know you two are together." She shrugs as I clear my throat.

"That's not true."

"Shut up, yes it is." She mumbles as I stare blankly at her, "you should tell mom and dad by the way before someone else does."

"What, are you going to tell?" I ask as she shrugs.

"Maybe I would, especially if you don't say anything about it, they deserve to know." She says as I click my tongue.

"And here I was thinking you'd have my back, so much for being my twin sister." I say quietly as she scoffs.

"Stop trying to gaslight me." She mutters as I smile, "how long have you been together anyways?"