PART 12 :

Mrs Maliha's voice stopped her at her tracks " Alaya ! Yahya wants to meet you ."

( AUTHOR'S POV : " guys you all remember ! Yahya is hamdan's best friend . " )

She looked at her mother with a mixture of surprise and happiness, who was gesturing towards the stage . When Alaya looked towards her mother's gesture, she saw Hamdan coming down from the stage with Yahya, they were laughing about something, and Alaya's heart forgot to beat as soon as she saw Hamdan's smiling face . But then, when she saw Miraal behind them , all her feelings came to a halt in an instant. She took steps towards them with a faint smile, and as she got closer to Hamdan, she felt like she was falling into a deep abyss.

( AUTHOR'S POV : " There's a moment of pain when you see your loved one with someone else, and even more painful is when your most trusted friend betrays you and takes away your loved one from you." )

" Assalam u alaikum ! Yahya bhai " With great warmth, Alaya greeted him , and Yahya responded with a very pleasant tone, " Walaikum assalam , my dear sister! Congratulations, your cousin's engagement has happened, and it's with your best friend - how are you feeling about it ?" As soon as Alaya heard this question, her heart badly wanted to cry, because Yahya had unknowingly poured salt on Alaya's wounds . " I'm so happy about Hamdan's engagement, that I can't express it in words " she said, trying to control her emotions, "Alaya, this is wrong, you call Yahya your brother, but address Hamdan by his name, despite their's no age difference in them ." Miraal had placed her hand on her hurting soul with great cleverness , "Yes, Miraal is right." Hamdan agreed with Miraal's words, and Yahya also nodded in agreement. Alaya gave Miraal a piercing gaze, then looked at Hamdan, "Now that you've asked something for the first time from me , it's my duty to accept your words, Hamdan.......bhai." What a painful moment it was when she uttered those last two words .

( AITHOR'S POV : " she was struggling to control herself, otherwise, she would have burst into tears, but she had a habit of not crying in front of anyone, she didn't like to show weakness, which is why she had been controlling herself until now. " )

"Alaya, I had brought gifts for everyone, but forgot to give yours, here you go." Yahya extended his hand with the gift , "What's the occasion for this? Or what's in it?" Alaya curiously asked and took the small gift box from his hand. "I had brought gifts for everyone from London, but forgot to give them, so I'm giving now," Yahya said, looking a bit embarrassed. "You're so bad , you went to London without telling us and now you're giving me a gift so late," Alaya scolded, pouting, and Yahya felt a surge of affection for her because whenever she got angry, she looked very cute. "Sorry, please forgive me this time, next time I'll take everyone along." Alaya heard this but pretended not to, " I'm saying sorry na , Are you going to get me scolded by your father? " At Yahya's words, Alaya and Hamdan both burst out laughing together, and then Yahya also joined in, but there was one person who was burning with anger, watching their antics, and that was Miraal .

The preparations for the wedding (Nikaah) were complete, and Laraib was being asked for her consent in the bridal room, and after saying "Qubool Hai" (I accept) three times, her signature was taken. Now it was Sarim's turn, who was sitting on the stage in the hall outside, and he also said "Qubool Hai" three times and signed the paper. Everyone prayed for the couple's happy life together. Alaya prayed for a good life for her sister and brother-in-law, and also made a prayer for herself.

( ALAYA'S POV : " Oh Allah, remove all sorrows from my life, protect me from evil people, and remove Hamdan's love from my heart, give me the strength to move on, grant me patience, and never put me to the test of falling in love with someone again, Oh Allah, may I never have to face Hamdan again, and if I do, may I not have any feelings for him. And just one last prayer, if Miraal is right for Hamdan, then write countless happinesses in their lives, Ameen. " )

( AUTHOR'S POV : " This is a common belief in Islamic tradition, that the time of a wedding or marriage ceremony is a blessed and auspicious occasion, and prayers made during this time are more likely to be accepted and granted . " )

Everyone was congratulating each other and soon the food was served, and everyone started enjoying the meal, it was a very joyful atmosphere. Alaya's and Hamdan's families were checking on everyone to make sure no one needed anything . After a few moments, the noise of the rukhsati ( send-off ) began, and Mr. and Mrs. Durrani had made all the preparations to leave, now they just had to take their daughter-in-law with them .

Everyone was sad to see Laraib go, Inaya and Ayaan had started crying, and their grandmother comforted them. Laraib first met her younger siblings, then her grandparents, and finally hugged her mother, crying profusely. Mrs. Maliha's eyes also welled up with tears as she consoled her daughter and told her to take care of herself and her in-laws. When Laraib turned to her father, she embraced him and burst into tears again. Mr. Burhan couldn't control his emotions either and cried for his daughter, placing a hand on her head and instructing her to take care of herself with great affection.

Finally, only Alaya was left, whose eyes were dry, and it was not surprising because no one had seen her cry until now. Laraib approached her, hugged her, and whispered in her ear, " My dear child, I know you're strong, you don't cry, take good care of Mom and Dad, and also of your younger siblings, and make yourself more strong . " Hearing Laraib's words, a single tear fell from Alaya's eye, and she tightly hugged Laraib, " Take care of yourself, I will miss you a lot. " And then, after meeting everyone, she set out on the new journey of her life with her husband, leaving everyone behind. Everyone was sad, but also happy because Laraib had finally found her new home. Miraal and her family also left for home .

When they all returned to the banquet hall, they were stunned to see the atmosphere there, and no one could believe that they would ever witness such a moment in their lives. Alaya was hugging Hazel and crying badly while Mrs. Ayzel, Yahya, and Hamdan were shocked to see her in this state. Mr. Burhan, with a worried face, rushed to his daughter's side and tightly embraced her in his arms. " What's wrong, my child? You're so brave, then why are you crying? What's wrong, Alaya, tell your dad, my dear." Mr. Burhan asked, feeling Alaya's trembling body and sensing her distress. " Dad, there's a pain in my heart, I can't bear it, I feel like I'm going to suffocate, please hold me tight," she said in a very painful and trembling voice, and hugged her dad tightly, as if she feared he would leave her if she let go.

( AUTHOR'S POV : " There was some grief of being separated from her sister, some pain of being betrayed by her trusted friend, and also a slight sorrow of her crush's engagement, which she couldn't control and burst into tears in front of everyone. " )

She cried for a while, but after a few moments, when Mr. Burhan thought she had calmed down, he gently separated himself from her and looked at her face, which had become red due to crying, and wiped away her tears. " That's enough, you won't cry now, you're my brave daughter, why are you still crying? Come, let's eat something, and then we have to go home, see everyone is waiting for you . " He gestured towards the table where their family, Mrs. Ayzel's family, and Yahya were seated.

Alaya walked with her dad towards the table and found only two empty chairs, one of which Mr. Burhan occupied, and Alaya sat on the chair next to Hazel. Everyone started eating, but Alaya was eating very slowly, and her mood was quite gloomy, which everyone noticed, ( BUT ONE PERSON NOTICED IT A BIT TOO MUCH, THOUGH . )

__________________________________

Do Vote 👍🏻 .
Do Share ❣️ .
Do Comment 👀 .

Your New Author ,
          Jiya 🦋 .