4

I heard him mumble something under his breath while he opened the door when we got in the room he gently pinned me to the wall and pushed his lips on mine I felt him smile through the kiss he picked me up and placed me on his desk as he slowly began to peck my neck when he stopped I missed his touch.

he slightly licked his lips and bit down on the bottom one.

he picked me up and layed me on the bed. he climbed on the bed hovering over my body. Slowly his lips came foward and our lips moved in sync. he pulled away for breath while resting his forhead against mine.

"i've wanted to do that for so long.' he muttered while dragging his finger againt my bottom lip. he slightly smiled then chuckled. "you're fucking adorable."

"and you're a tease." I mocked him.

"I know babe." he chuckled a bit more.

Cade:

I woke up under the blankets next to Alexis. I wasn't sure of what happened last night. All i can remember was that we went to starbucks and came here then alexis moaned and...i kissed alexis. oh my lord. i kissed...thats when i noticed alexis next to me. her lips were parted and she had her arms wrapped around my bare arm.

I got up slowly trying not to wake up alexis. As i stood up quietly I realized I was only wearing my gym shorts. I chuckled and bent over, kissing Alexis's forehead.

i stood up and looked around my room. Great there's shit all over my room, my bedside table was knocked over, and all my shit on my desk was knocked off of it I looked back at Alexis.

As i looked closer I realized there was a mark on her neck. i chuckled then, I sat at the end of the bed as I cupped my face in my hands trying to remember last night.

I couldn't remember anything and I decided I would make us breakfast.

Luckily I didnt burn down the house. I poured some juice in a cup and grabbed a syrup bottle as I headed for my room.

Alexis:

I felt around the bed with my eyes closed, i couldnt find cade. As I sat up and stretched Cade walked in with a tray of pancakes some juice and syrup I smiled as he spoke "good morning love. "

He put the tray in bed and sat down next to me while we ate he kept glancing at my neck. adventually i felt it and i could feel a light pinch on my neck as i pressed down on where he was looking. his eyes widened then he chuckled.

"i might've given you a mark alexis."

As i glared at him he burst into fits of laugter.