41

A/N : I think the story should be in Alexis's p.o.v for the rest of the book.

As I look from Cade to Aaron I hear yet another familiar voice. Sam. "Alexis wha-" she drifts off as she sees both boys.

"Aaron Garrett come here right now! " I partially yell. He looks at me and glances at Cade before he comes to me. "Sam please talk to Cade." She wanders toward him while I take Aaron to the back of ColdStone.

"Aaron what is wrong with you?!"

"What did I do?"

"You do not call another guys girlfriend hot."

"I was giving you a compliment."

"Whatever just please do not start a fight. At least not at ColdStone."

"Fine we can take it to my apartment."

"no im going home for awhile."

"Who was that girl?"

"My sister Sam."

"Oh."

"Yeah so can we please go now."

"Anything for you alexia."

"Aghh."

"You know you're cute when you're mad?"

"Shut up now come on."

I finally got to the front of ColdStone where I found Sam and Cade talking. Cade stood up when he saw us come back. "Cade." I try to sound calm but his eyes are glaring at me and I just want to run away.

I finally found my words. I looked at Sam "can you take Aaron home please?" she nodded and Aaron kissed my cheek. "I'll see you later alexia." with that he walked off. I quickly walked to the mad Cade "im so-" he cuts me off.

"I dont give a shit. Just come on." He sounded really mad. I glanced back to see Aaron getting into Sam's car. I guess Cade and I were gonna walk.

The walk felt like years especially with all of Cade's nagging. "You know what you're a whore for going over there!" he crossed the line.

All I know is that I was running in the oppisite direction. Not to mention it was raining but I was pretty much blind from my tears. I heard my name being called from behind me but I kept running. I knew where i was going. to Aaron's apartment

When I got there Sam's car was gone. I quickly banged on the door hoping he would answer. When he did he took one glance at me and yanked me inside.

He held my wet body before placing me on his bed. He gestured toward the shower. I knew I should take a warm shower. He walked to the living room. So I slowly stripped off my shirt and my jeans. They were soaked all I had on was my bra and panties.

I slowly walked into the living room peering around the corner. At that point I dont care if Aaron saw me. "Aaron where's the bathroom?" he stared at me and led me to it. He slowly walked away as I found it but I heard him mumble. "She's pretty fucking hot." I smiled. As I walked in the bathroom I took of my bra and panties.

Then I stepped in the shower. It was already going which means Aaron put it on....for me. He's super nice. If I was him I would've thrown some clothes at me and told me to get dressed.

But he didnt. He actually helped me. I owed him big time.

_________________________________________________________________

Hey so how did you guysss like the chapter. Please vote tanks. Anyways byeeee.