7

cade:

I guess alexis fell asleep. i decided to stop so i could catch my breath. i felt alexis skin begin to grow cold so i took off my hoodie and put it on her hoping not to wake her. i luckily got it on her body before i picked her up again. i trekked back too alexis's house.

- alexis's house -

i knocked lightly on sam's window. sam is alexis's older sister shes fine with alexis and i hanging out her brother on the other hand is a bit different. he hates me hanging out with alexis,simply because i was a senior and she was a junior. its a year difference, her brother, thomas, is in my grade. he's around 18, sams 18 too, alexis is 16, and im 17 because my birthaday is really late. im snapped out of my thoughts by an angry sam.

"what the literal fuck Cade do you know its like fucking 7:23 am in the damn morning." she hissed at me. i sighed and told her how my morning played out. At the end she was mad. "you made my damn sister cry." she seethed.

i licked my lips and nodded. i swear i saw fucking fire in her eyes but then her face softened as she saw alexis. "you sir are so fucking lucky that alexis likes you, otherwise i wouldnt think twice about ripping your head off." she shook her head then ran to her door locking it she made her way back with a rope like thing. i slightly shook alexis waking her up.

she groaned then climbed up the rope. i slightly tugged on it before shaking my head. i stepped away a jumped to the window barely catching myself i pulled myself up and ran to where sam was getting frustrated at alexis's 'drunk' mode.

i picked her up then carried her to her room before setting her down on her bed and wrapping her and myself in her navy comforter. she snuggled into my chest making me smile a bit. I snuggled against her and my eyes suddenly felt heavy. I kissed Alexis's forehead before I blacked out.