24

Cade Willson ☼

When I got up Alexis wanted to go to the store. She was dressed and everything. I got up put on some jeans and a black shirt. Then we got in the car.

- store -

Alexis kept wondering off so I sat on the ground by the waterfoutains. I began texting her.

- messages -

Cade: babe where are you?

Alexis: by the hoodies duhhh.

Cade: okay im coming.

- end of messages -

As I stood up I saw this bathing suit. As I saw it I thought of Alexis. Even though she loved swimming. She hated wearing bathing suits. She only swam around me. She didnt even swim around Logan. I grabbed the bathing suit and ran to the hoodies. I found Alexis looking at a black hoodie. As she saw me approaching she saw the bathing suit. She gasped and grabbed it. I slapped her hand. then i snatched it back. She fake pouted, then kissed my cheek. I smiled and handed her the bathing suit. She looked at it like it was gold.

I started giggling. As she eyed me I stopped. i put my head down then I felt a pressure on my lips and when I opened my eyes Alexis was kissing me. She pulled away and thanked me for the bathing suit. Then she looked back at the hoodie and walked to the register.

When she walked away I looked at the hoodie and grabbed it. As Alexis handed me the bathing suit she walked out of the store. I quickly ran to get a blanket, a movie, 2 cokes, and some Slim Jim's because thats Alexis's favorite. I then bought all of the items. As I walked outside with one bag full of stuff. I saw Alexis in the car and I went and opened the trunk. I hopped in the front seat and kissed Alexis on the cheek. We began driving to her house...