42

After my shower I quickly got dressed. I really had no choice of what to wear. Aaron had given me certain clothes. I finally got the shirt on when I walked into the living room. I looked around and found Aaron in the kitchen. Was he making food? I walked over to where he was. I smelt bacon. "I love bacon!" I said in a squeaky voice.

"I know you do thats why im making it." he laughed poking my cheek. I slapped his hand away. "Dont touch my cheek." I gave him a death glare. "Ooh someone's a little feisty." he began laughing harder.

- 20 minutes later -

After we finished dinner I ended up cleaning the dishes while Aaron made popcorn and picked out a movie. When I finished washing the dishes aaron was all snuggled up with a fluffy blanket and popcorn. I slightly laughed and slipped under the covers next to him.

I went to grab some popcorn and my hand grabbed Aaron's hand out of the popcorn bowl. I laughed then Aaron pulled me closer to him. Snuggling up to him. He leaned down and kissed me.

He suddenly was on top on me. Kissing me. I began laughing and he looked confused. "Its just your were a better kisser at 15." I slightly laughed. He smirked and smashed his lips against mine.

This time with passion.

I mentally laughed at what I said. I pulled away and he climbed off of me. We continued our movie which was the lion king.

-next day-

When I woke up the next morning I got a text from Cade it read:

Well since you wanna be a whore im breaking up with you sorry Babygirl.

I was seriously mad at him and I didnt give 2 fucks about him. I turned over facing Aaron. After our movie last night we went to bed but we didnt do anything although Aaron did try. I kept saying no and he respected that. I laughed as he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. he kissed my cheek.

I knew he was tired but he was a big soft marshmallow and he wouldn't pass up a cuddle buddy. I stayed there cuddling with him. He kept humming a random melody and running his fingers through my hair. I giggled at how goofy he was being.

_______________________________________________________

A/N: hey okay I know its short but I have writers block sorry. Anyway please vote and comment. bye babes!