35

As we pulled up to Aaron's apartment. He quickly jumped out and jogged to my side of the car.

I felt kinda weird about it, him opening my door...

Only Cade did that. I swallowed hard as I grabbed my phone and hopped out of his car.

I made my way to his door. I wish he would move his ass. "hurry the fuck up Aaron!"

he slowly struts his body towards the door both hands were filled his cup and phone in one and his food in the other.

"where's the key?" I ask.

Before I knew it I was against a the wall. Not to mention Aaron's tongue in my mouth.

I bite his lip forcing him to stop.

He pulls away licking it "damn alexia you gotta bite on you Huh?"

I roll my eyes and move my tongue around my mouth. I felt it. The key was in my mouth. Thats so fucking nasty where has that been?!

"what is wrong with you?" I shove him. "well you wanted the key." he shrugs as I got the door open.

"whatever dont kiss me again." I was quite firm.

He bit his lip and blushed. "Sorry." he says it softly.

I nodded. "umm I'll go get you some clothes."

When he walked out I checked my lips. Ugh they were swollen. I slightly touch them.

But I yank my hand away when I see Aaron. "uhh alexia..I only have guy clothes."

I nodded "its okay its only for tonight." he shrugged and ran to his room.

About 3 minutes later he returns with grey sweatpants and a black aeropostal shirt.

I grin as I realize whose these are. They're Aaron's and Aaron never shared.

He rubs his neck and sits on the couch pulling a blanket over him.

"restroom?" I try to sound calm. He points down the hall as I go to change.

-------------------------

Cade Willson ☼

Where is Alexis. She should be home by now I left like 30 texts. "Cade?"

"oh Mason hey." there was worry in my voice.

"Cade? Right?" he asks

I nod and stand up. "sir do you know where Alexis is." I try to hide my worry.

"Umm she went to meet an old friend." he says kinda nervous.

Why did that sound like he was nervous. I mentally facepalm myself.

Of course she's meeting a guy. But who?

I get snapped out of my thoughts by a sigh. It was Mason he sounded upset. "What's wrong mason?"

"Oh uhh its just Alexis. Do you r-really like her?" I was shocked at his question. Was the "friend" that strong that he could scare Mason?

Tbh this chapter sucks. Oops..anyway what do you think is going to happen? Oh and Btw who are you going for teamcade or teamaaron. idk im just confused so yeah...