45

Alexis ☾

finishing up the soup I ran upstairs and jumped in my bed finding my babygirl.

"Raven!" I squealed happy to have her back in my arms.

"sissy?" I heard sam in the hallway

A smile spread across my face as I looked at her.

"please tell me what happened." she pouted making me chuckle

"fine. when we were walking home he called me-" I drifted off not wanting to say the exact name. "names." I finished biting my lip.

her eyebrows raised in confusion as she walked closer to raven and I. She gently rubbed Raven head.

"she missed you." she laughs making me smile wider.

"I missed her too." I scratch behind raven's ears.

"I've got a surprise for you." she poked my nose running downstairs. "stay up there though."

I giggled lightly and sat Raven down on my blankets. I slowly walked to the bathroom and brushed out my damp hair. I quickly splashed my face and brushed my teeth.

Raven purred against my leg as she walked between them a couple times before, sitting down and licking her paw.

"oh Alexiaaaaa" I heard a deep voice rumble from downstairs.

The smile appeared on my face again as I ran down the stairs to see Aaron.

"well hello to you too." he chuckled as I hugged his waist. Surprisingly I missed him, although it only had been about 2 hours or so.

"Alexis?" his voice sounded soothing.

"yea?" I mumbled.

"I love you, and I want you to be mine." he sounded nervous

"Aaron?"

"yes love?"

"yes" I smiled pulling him upstairs.

- time skip -

"Aaron stop." I giggled softly beating on his back as he carried me around.

"sorry princess but I cant do that." I knew he was smirking.

"whyyyyy?" I whined

he finally set me down and placed his forehead against mine.

He leaned down connecting our lips before pulling away and getting down on one knee.

"Alexis Beaker since its our 2 year anniversary, I've known i never want to spend my life with anyone else since I met you. So babygirl will you be my beautiful wife?"

"not in the morning." I laughed

his smile faded and he choked out a "what?"

"I look like a troll in the morning so I cant be beautiful then....but yes Aaron I'd love to be your wife."

He stands up the smile back on his face. "god I love you." he connects our lips one more time before hugging me.

_________________________________________________________

ay wassup its almost over...one more chapter...byesss