3

When we woke up we ended up going to starbucks because Cade had to have a coffee and a sandwich.

After getting there and ordering Cade began munching down on his food.

He soon stopped eating and asked me if I was alright im guessing he saw I was not eating much. Just above a whisper I said yeah. I couldn't make my voice any louder because I hadn't talked in awhile we were just eating.

He simply said okay. Then he asked if I wanted to spend the night. I shrugged simply because I wasn't feeling good and I doubted he would want me there with being sick. He talked me into it though. We walked to his house and I ended up having to call my brother to tell him I was sleeping at Cade's.

I got off the phone with my brother, after explaining that I was sleeping at Cade's, and saw him laying on his bed cooing my name. I went and sat down next to him. But I kept looking at his lips and just imagining the things he could do.

We began wrestling and he ended up on top of me. He put his hand around my neck fake choking me. But a moan escaped my mouth, and Cade looked down and his eyes widened. However I acted as if it didnt happen. He raised an eyebrow and looked at me curiously and spoke "Did you like that?" I licked my lips and wrapped my hands around his wrist that was still around my throat.

"yep" I decided to be honest because he wouldn't get off unless I told the truth.

He leaned down and his lips brushed over mine. "Good to know" he smiled and let go. He plopped down on the bed next to me and sighed loudly. "Fuck" he said harshly an groaned loudly.