8

Cades p.o.v.

i woke up to my phone ringing. It was my mum. I answered it and my mum was mad she was saying how i missed dinner and i better get my ass home. i started to get mad when i turned over and there was Alexis. i smiled and face palmed my face that's what she was talking about. i had forgotten i was at Alexis's house. i checked my phone to see what time it was. it was 7:42. I groaned and accidentally woke up Alexis. Sorry love i tried not to sound annoyed. It was no use Alexis could hear the annoyance in my voice. She looked at my eyes and asked what time it was i checked my phone again and it said 7:47 as i told her she jumped up. Fuck i'm sorry Cade you have to go she said trying to keep the anxiety outta her voice. i whispered to her i know love. she sounded surprised now how did we sleep for almost 3 hours. i shrugged as she got outta bed i got up too and we both stretched and yawned. Alexis kept staring at me. i asked her why she was doing it and i wasn't ready for the response she gave me. "its because you're just so damn hot." i tried being cool but i smiled because my crush of over two years and my best friend of five years called me hot.

Alexis Beaker called me hot! i couldn't even contain my happiness i jumped over her bed to where she was and kissed her. i love kissing her she is just so perfect to me. it kills me when we're apart even when she went upstairs just to change i missed her although i wouldn't admit that to anyone but Alexis.as we went downstairs we noticed her brother was sleeping. when i was about to leave she sneaked out the door as she got off the last step of her porch she grabbed me and pinned me against the side of her house and planted a kiss on me i grabbed her gently and placed her on my hips as we continued to make out. i think i accidentally marked her again. I wasn't sure though because she kept kissing me and damn that felt real good. At one point i kissed her neck and she moaned so fucking loud a dude walking his dog stopped to see what was happening, when he realized he quickly walked off. I stopped and set her down by that time it was 8:02. As i kissed her lips one last time i walked down her driveway as i heard her say "bye babe." I blushed and smiled but after that i just wanted to get home and shower because i realized wearing sweatpants and cuddling under a blanket got a good sweat going. i realized my mum would kill me for being late but she just said hey and told me to shower which i was already heading to the bathroom too do. when i got in there i saw a guys hoodie on the floor as i picked it up i realized it was Alexis's I hung it on my desk. Then i went to shower.

Alexis:

I was still outside when my mum pulled into the driveway i didnt even say hey to her. i ran inside, went to my room, and locked the door. I had a bathroom in my room and i was going to take a bath but i wanted to take off my mascara. it was barely any since i was only gonna cuddle with Cade. after i took off my mascara i turned on the bath and waited for the water to get warm. as i waited i had realized what i had done i had just made out with Cade Willson my best friend of five years and my crush of 3 years i was literally dancing when i remembered my bath and i headed for the bath tub taking my phone....