39

I quickly speed walk trying to find somewhere to hide. Currently im playing hide-n-seek with Aaron in some store. I cant remember the name because Aaron dragged me in here.

He's so childish I swear. But I am too. I quickly find a big car thingy and hide behind it I quickly text him that im ready.

I hear him say "okay im coming bitch."

I laughed really loud and almost gave my place away. I hide here everytime and he dont even know.

I looked around trying to find out where he is. Suddenly my phone began ringing and it was at full volume. I drop it from panick.

Im not even surprised. Its Aaron and most likely he was standing right behind me laughing his pretty little head off. I groan and turn around he's not there.

Thats when I realized it. Aaron was sitting in front of me the entire time. I turn around and look at the toys in front of me. I saw 2 glowing green eyes in all of the neon colors. I smiled and threw my hands up in surrender.

Even if I couldn't see it I knew he was smirking. He stood up and walked over to me.

I didnt want to cheat on Cade. I needed to talk to Sam.

When I pulled out my phone Aaron had his arms wrapped around my waist. "Who you texting alexia?" he sounded really curious .

"My sister, Sam." he had a confused look on his face. "I facepalm myself. Sam was in Kentucky living with her girlfriend.

Aaron grins. "Oh what are you going to say? Is it about me?" He grins almost covering his entire face.

"Well im asking her something." he frowns "is it about me?" I tried not to stutter. "Yeah Aaron" he sighs. "Fine I'll just do this" with that he kissed me.

After he kissed me i texted sam.

Alexis:

hey Sam meet me at brusters at 4:30.

I had spent almost two days with Aaron. I knew Mason knew where I was if I was in danger he would help.

But Aaron was a really good family friend. Except for Sam he didnt know her because well she was in Kentucky.

I seriously didnt even know what to do but she made meeeeee anyways I guess I needed to hehe This chapter is for shayshay12344321