20

Alexis:

I woke up in bed alone. Then I remembered Cade was at football practice. I groaned and sat up in bed. My stomach felt like shit. As I got up I held my stomach. I knew I was about to vomit so I ran to the bathroom. I guess my brother heard me because before I knew it he was sitting next to me on the floor holding my hair up. After I was done he grabbed a wet washcloth and gave it to me to wipe my mouth. I sat there motionless. Thomas picked me up and put me in my bed I could tell he was confused as to why I was sick. I looked at his eyes and I knew he understood. Before he walked out he simply said "im telling Sam to come watch you." I groaned because I knew she was most likely gonna jump on my bed until I get outta bed. He smirked probably because he knew what I was thinking. Before I knew it Sam was leaning against my door. She said "Hello love." I knew I was in trouble...

Cade:

I was almost at Alexis's house when I decided to stop by my house to get Alexis's converse she left last time she was at my house. Then I started walking to her house. When I got there I saw Raven in the frontyard I sat down the converse on the grass by Raven to get my key outta my pocket. I unlocked the door then ran down the porch steps to grab the shoes but when I picked them up I found Raven in them. I smiled then walked in the door....