21

As i walked in the house i saw Thomas sitting on the couch, his face in his hands i could tell he was worried. as i walked to the living room i set down the shoes on the floor. As Thomas noticed me he walked up to me. he got infront of me he rubbed his eyes and then he asked me nervously "W-When you and A-Alexis had s-sex did you use p-protection?" i looked at him and nodded. he then asked if i knew of anyone else that Alexis might've had sex with. i shook my head because i knew before me Alexis was a virgin. But obviously Thomas didn't know that. he sat back down and rubbed his head some more. i sat down next to him and asked why he had asked about it. he said that Alexis had thrown up and he thought she might have been pregnant. i gawked at him. i gestured toward the stairs and he understood what i was saying. he shook his head no. then spoke Sam is up there and no one can even guess what the fuck they're doing. i nodded and turned on the TV...

Alexis:

As i attempted to fight off Sam she kept inching closer to me. i finally hopped outta bed and ran to my bathroom. as she banged on the door i started giggling. I could tell she was getting pissed. i heard her jumping on my bed at one point talking about Elexis. i decided to text Cade hoping he would come save me from my crazy sissy. i sighed as i realized my phone was still charging on he floor next to my bed. Fuck i whispered. all of a sudden the bouncing on my bed stopped and i peaked under the door. then Sam fucking scared the shit outta me by pouncing on the floor like a kitten. i sighed and said damn Sam you tryna kill my ass. she started screaming watch your mouth young lady stop talking like your boyfriend. After she said that i heard footsteps up the stairs then heard Cade's voice. i gasped and unlocked the door running over to him i jumped behind him hiding from my sissy. She smirked and began walking to the door as she eyed me she quickly said my work here is done. then disappeared down the stairs. i turned around to Cade and hugged him tighter then i ever have before. i felt my stomach churn then i ran to the bathroom.....