36

Alexis Beaker ☾

Aaron's bathroom had a huge mirror. I wanted to change. So I slipped off my pants to change.

I quickly slid on the unusually cold sweatpants. Then pulled off my shirt.

I was about to put the shirt on when I smelt something . It had smelt like Aaron. I giggled at that because Aaron usually smelt of roses.

Before I knew it I was on the ground shirtless laughing my ass off.

I heard the knob turn. I tried to stand up but I couldn't. With that Aaron walked in.

"uhh are you okay?" he seemed worried. "y-ye-yes.Im.fine." I try saying it in between laughs.

"umm are you sure?" he sounds seriously worried. "y-yeah im fine I just- " I stopped myself. "you just what?" he sounded curious now.

I just realized I was shirtless.

"uhh i just remembered something funny." I send him a weak smile. That when his eyes finally drop.

"oh im super sorry I thought you were like dying in here." he blushed.

"Yeah.." I quietly mumbled. "Umm im gonna get Netflix ready." I slightly nodded and he walked away.

I quickly slipped on the shirt. I really wanted to get some drink or something but I was not going to ask Aaron that.

I turned on my phone and read some of the texts.

- messages -

"hey where are you?"

"Babe I wanna hang out."

"are you okay?"

"Please answer babe."

"Pleaseeeeee."

"are you mad?"

"Are you with another guy?"

- end of messages -
how does he know im with Aaron...or another guy.

"Alexia hurry the fuck up! Im gonna play the movie already!" I heard Aaron yell.

"Im coming. " I ran into the living room jumping over the couch I was hoping to land softly. But instead I land on Aaron.

"Ouch what the fuck Alexia!" he basically screams. We accidentally roll off the couch.

Of course he was on top of me. His face slowly got closer. The smell of roses overwhelmed me. Before I knew it Aaron's lips were against mine.

Ugh his eyes are that deep shade of blue that can charm anyone.

I knew I should've stopped it but I just didnt want to.

Aaron slowly pulled away and whispered "why did you let me do that?"

I tried whispering but I was out of breath and his lips were just a bit swollen.

Instead of speaking I slightly looked away. Aaron pulled my chin so I could face him. He looked confused. "Please alexia. I cant do this."

"do what?" I tried whispering.

"I cant do this I tried but I cant I have to tell you." he sounded nervous.

"o-okay" I was really curious. can you blame me?

I know it sucks im sorry. But which teammm cause I know i ask so much but here it goes. Which team? Team Cade or team Aaron? So bye.