29

Well uhh not many people read this anymore so Ima go all out uhh by that I mean like I might put some weird ass shit in here and im sorry if you dont cuss/curse but I do so Ima put it in here. Uhh thats it i guess if yer reading this then uhh I hope you enjoy there's probably gonna be like 10 more chapters Hehe sorry its long okay so you can read...

Cade Willson ☼

As Alexis rolled her eyes she looked hot and of course I got y'know.

"Dammit alexis!" I bit my lip, hoping she would understand. She stared at me. Probably trying to figure out why I yelled.

But before I could say a word she jumped on my lap. I groaned because I knew some shit was about to happen. I groaned "Alexis get off before this gets sexual."

She seductively whispered "but d-daddy I want you." I began choking on air at the name she called me.

She came to kiss me as I leaned in she brushed her lips over mine. As I was about to push my lips against hers she pulled away.

She then smirked and said "go get ready we're going shopping." I stared at her in shock. I marched angrily upstairs. Ugh, I groaned as I got upstairs.

I officially had my own room in Alexis's house. It was quite weird when I got it because her brother started yelling at me. Saying stuff like

"if you go to her room I will know."

"im right downstairs I can hear everything"

"If I must I will call Mason."

I groaned at the last one because Mason was Alexis's brother. He was tall, had brown hair, brown eyes, and was also a cop.

I rolled my eyes at the memory of that day. As I went into my room I heard Alexis walk upstairs I figured she was gonna get dressed.

I layed out my outfit jeans, a nirvana shirt, and some black and white vans. I wandered to the bathroom to shower. Then I got out my hair was all messy. Alexis hated it combed down and so did I. As I walked out of the bathroom I noticed Alexis's door was wide open.

I thought she might've been in the kitchen so I went to shut it. By the way I was naked if you dont remember. Well...i went into her room to close the door.

I wasn't watching where I was going but I bumped into Alexis. She gasped and backed away covering her eyes. Ugh fuck. I ran to put on some clothes. As I was finishing pulling my pants up I ran into Alexis's room to see her sitting on the floor.

She hated seeing that in the morning. I sat next to her. She stood up and shooed me out of her room so she could get dressed. I sat against the wall. Then Sam just had to come upstairs....