31

Caxis or alade (I suck at ship names) can you guys that are reading come up with some pleaseee?

- recap -

As I was getting examined when I heard a very familiar voice say "Still getting in trouble are we Alex?"

I jumped up and realized who it was only one person that called me that.

Mason! I jumped up and hugged him. "what are you doing h-here. I saw a face I knew too well behind him. Dammit I whisper/yelled.

I ducked and sat down my back facing them. Cade got the idea and looked around.

I guess he saw them because his jaw tightened. I saw him about to walk off. I grabbed his wrist and pleaded with him to not go.

I was in pain and they were about to push my jaw in place I wanted my boyfriend to be here.

He nodded and stayed. I knew he adventually was going to go. I looked at Cade as they were about to push it in place. He kissed my neck "its gonna be okay babygirl."

I tried smiling. After they popped my jaw in Cade started walking over to them.

I was left alone with Mason. I was fine with that because I missed him.

I hugged him as we walked to ColdStone.

Cade Willson ☼

As I walked up to Logan I saw Tina hanging off of his shoulder.

I rolled my eyes as he greeted me. They smelt of vodka. Really vodka at 1:30 in the afternoon in the mall.

I grabbed Logan by his shirt as I felt his feet off the ground he got heavier.

I smirked at how strong I was.

"If you or Tina ever fuck with my babygirl you're gonna deal with me got it." Tina was scared and so was Logan. I dropped him and started walking off.

Then I heard him yell something. "So you fucked the slut big deal she's been around." I whipped my head around.

I knew that was a lie she only had two boyfriends Logan and I.

Fuck it I whispered to myself I walked up to him and puched him in his face.

I looked at Tina

"she's better than that thing you call a girlfriend."

Tina looked shocked. I then walked off I was hoping I broke his nose. I decided to text Alexis.

Cade:

hey, babe

Alexis:

Uhh where are you?

Cade:

walking around looking for you.

Alexis:

oh im at ColdStone

Cade:

im on my way.

Cade:

see you soon baby