18

I swallowed hard. Then as I spoke just above a whisper I said a simple "yes." His eyes opened with shock. As he tried not to jump over the bed and strangle Cade he spoke his voice cracking a bit "H-how many t-times?" I figured twice wasn't that bad so I told him twice. He flinched at my answer. Then he yelled "TWICE IN THE MATTER OF TWO FUCKING DAYS!!" I swallowed then replied softly no in the matter of 4 days. He gasped then he marched across the room and looked Cade in the eyes. Then he spoke firmly to Cade "if you hurt her you'll have to deal with her overprotective brother i dont fucking care if you're my age I'll still beat the shit outta you. got it?" Cade nodded fiercely. As Thomas walked over to me he shut his eyes and said "good luck Alexis I'll be downstairs if you need me." He walked out and walked down the stairs. I turned around and looked at Cade he seemed to be calming down. I apologized for what had happened. Cade was tired and I felt sick. I told Cade to lay back down as I locked the door to make him feel safe. I then went in my bathroom and got a washcloth, put it against my head, and sat against the tub.

Cade:

I layed down but I couldn't sleep I knew Alexis was sick to her stomach although I didnt know why. I also knew I would have to be getting to football practice soon. I went into the bathroom to find Alexis sobbing. I sat down beside her. She cried on my chest making my shirt wet. I rubbed her back. I felt bad for her because she was in pain. I picked her up and put her in bed. I wet the washcloth with some cold water and placed it on her head. I knew she was asleep. I was about to leave when her phone buzzed. I picked it up off her desk. It was a text from someone named Tina.

- text messages -

T: You're a total screw up

- end of messages -

Oh hell no! Who the fuck is this!?! I lowered my voice. Then I did something I didnt even dream of doing i went through her phone....