43

"alexia get your ass in here!"

I heard Aaron yell. I slowly rolled off the bed and rubbed my eyes. I pulled my hair into a very messy bun then walked into the kitchen where Aaron was.

"what do you want Aaron?"

"I made you something."

"is it food?"

"yeah."

With that he turned around holding a plate of pancakes and syrup and bacon and milk. I grabbed a piece of bacon and kissed his cheek. He placed the food on the bar/counter thing.

As I scurried around Aaron's apartment to find my clothes I accidentally bumped into a dresser. Spilling everything out of it. Shit I had to leave because Thomas was getting mad that I was over here for more than 3 days.

I finally got all the papers up and was in my clothes. I kissed Aaron's cheek and rushed out the door. My house wasn't far but what made the difference was the rain. Aaron's car broke down and I had to get home.

I was about to step out in the rain when I felt something tug on my shoulders. I turned around to see Aaron with a really big jacket. He smiled and handed it to me. I quickly put it on and hugged him. Then I ran into the pouring rain.

When I got to my house I was soaked. My hair was dripping. I made my way to the stairs and was about to walk up when Sam came running over and she was freaking out.

Her words were all slurred and I couldn't understand her. So I took a deep breath and slapped her. She stopped talking and slapped me back.