26

After Sam had thanked me we both ran to the bag of items i had bought. I pulled out the cokes.

Sam gestured towards the fridge. i opened the fridge and placed the cokes inside of it. then i ran to the couch.

I threw all the pillows off it. then grabbed the blanket and placed it on the couch. i put the pillows back. then Sam came in and put the movie in the dvd player.

Sam ran off to get some candles. i looked around and turned off the lights. Sam ran back and lit the candles. i started to laugh at how cheezy this was but then i heard Alexis's door open.

Sam rushed off to her room giggling. As Alexis walked down the stairs she was wearing my hoodie and some dark wash jeans. she finally reached the bottom step. i went and grabbed her hand and pulled her on the couch.

i went to get the cokes and the slim jims. when i got back to Alexis she smiled as she saw the snacks. i sat on the couch next to Alexis and played the movie.

A couple minutes into the movie Alexis was laying on my chest. As i looked down i saw Alexis begin to tear up. i asked her why she was crying because we were watching her favorite movie (the leprechaun) it was a horror movie. she wiped her tears and spoke
stuttering

"B-Because this i-is the nicest t-t-thing anyone has ever d-done for m-me..." i wiped her tears and pulled her closer to me.

then whispered "i love you babe" then i sipped my coke.

When the movie finished i held Alexis in my arms. i knew she was probably sleeping. when i looked down at her she was asleep. i slowly got up to go to the bathroom.

okay so im sorry it was short but im going through some shit right now so thats why the chapters are shorter. i may update again tonight but it might be a shitty chapter but then again it might not be. okay so byeeee