44

Alexis ☾

I pull my hand up to my cheek and look at her "where the hell have you been?!" she yells pulling me inside.

"places" I mumble as she pulls off my jacket and grabs a blanket. "you're gonna get sick dumbass." she growls out at me.

"dont care." I wonder over to my jacket and grab my phone.

"you should im not taking care of your dumb self when you get sick and neither is Thomas you gotta get that boy to take care of you since you wanna go over there all the time."

I look up at her "will you shut up im here and im not sick so be fucking happy I could've stayed there longer but I wanted to come see you damn im sorry I was trying to be nice." I growled out mad that she was yelling at me.

her eyes softened and she mumbled an im sorry before hugging me. which made me tense up but soon I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged back.

"I was just worried." she pulled away from me and went to the kitchen.

"you smell funny." she laughs "usually you smell of syrup or something like that but now you smell like strawberries." she talks as she gets out a packet of soup.

"alexis? what happened between you and cade?"

"nothing." I lied texting Aaron back.

"something happened cause he came here soaking wet and mad." she pressed.

"nothing happened he's just rude." I muttered, putting my phone down to look at her.

"mhm whatever. would you like some soup?"

"eh sure."

"good cause I already made it."

/////////////////////////////////////////////
omf i updated yay