11

Alexis:

I woke up cuddled in a ball next to Cade that was holding me. I sneaked out of his arms and got on my bra and p______ then I got some old sweatpants on and I just put the hoodie on over my bra. I got back into bed next to Cade. I smiled as I looked at his face. As my mind cleared up I had remembered last night and I just got overwhelmed. I had to get up again. This time I went to get some water when I got downstairs I saw Thomas sitting on the couch. I asked him what was wrong all he did was come up to me and hug me. I knew something was wrong because Thomas hated hugging. I prepared myself for the worst but as he was about to begin Cade walked down stairs whining he kept saying he wanted his baby in bed to cuddle with him. I tried shushing him before Thomas heard his words. Thomas just looked at me waiting to tell me the important news I whispered I'll be in there in a minute so go get the bed warm babe. He started up the stairs and entered my room. I let out my breath as I went and sat by Thomas. I braced myself again for his news his voice cracked as he said "S-Sam got in a fight l-last night and i-is un-unconscious in the hospital..."

Authors note:
Haha my friend is gonna kill me for doing this but ehh I had too...