5

Cade:

After breakfart alexis wanted to go to the lake so i agreed and we walked there. my phone vibrated and i checked it.

cara: hey daddy i got something for you. *nudes*

i cringed at the name she called me. cara is my slutty ex girlfriend. she was fake our whole relationship and she cheated on me. i heard a whimper beside me and looked to see alexis with glossy eyes.

"you're an ass." she whispered on the verge of tears.

"alexis listen, i didnt want those she just sent them. im sorry." i tried explaining

she shook her head and mumbled. "once a fuckboy always a fuckboy.

"C'mon i said i was sorry." i pouted. see i used to be a 'fuckboy' i was a 'fuck and chuck' type guy you see so everytime i cheated or dumped a girl after sex alexis would get mad and not talk to me for days almost weeks, until i apolagized to the girl. but i stopped the 'fuckboy' thing and didnt date anymore.

"No. i cant fucking believe you." she waved my phone around. "i actually thought you fucking changed Cade. i thought you liked me. i guess i thought wrong huh?" her eyes turned red and a tear slipped down her cheek. she fell to her knees. "i thought you changed." she sobbed in her jeans.

I looked down sqeezing my eyes shut attempting to keep my tears from falling. i cant believe she said that. i bent down in the brush of the grass beneath us. i wrapped my arms around her letting her head move to my chest. "im sorry." i mumbled in her hair.