Chapter 94- do you wanna hold her?

Chapter 94: 'I can't get a hold of Sylvie yet, I just left a message' she said rushing into the room 'ok, just let her come when she can'. They walked into the room 'gabby!' Casey ran over to Dawson 'baby, what happened?' Dawson tried to make herself comfortable 'I was sitting on the lounge and felt a gush of liquid' the doctor walked in 'ok mrs Casey we are going to deliver this baby now' Dawson started crying 'I can't, I can't do this, it hurts too bad!' She said as another wave of agonising pain hit her 'MATT!!!!!!' She screamed making Casey run over to the side of her bed 'yes baby, How you feeling?' Dawson screamed again 'I feel like I'm just about ready to remove your man parts for doing this for me!' Laura laughed at this 'don't worry honey, I felt the same way when I had Ava' the midwife walked Into the room 'alright mrs Casey, ready to meet your baby?' Dawson looked up at Casey again 'I just wanna hold her matt, I wanna hold her but it hurts too bad' she said as she cried out in pain squeezing Casey's hand, him not caring about how discoloured his hand had become. Laura walked to the other side of the bed 'ok honey, you need to push now, can you do that for me?' Laura asked as she held Dawson's other hand 'I don't know' Dawson cried out as another wave of pain hit her 'you can take this gabby, I know it hurts but just imagine holding her, okay?' Dawson took a deep breath and nodded 'okay, start pushing gabby' the midwife Calmly said 'oh my god, I swear, no more sex Matt, never again, I am done with sex' she said as Laura laughed, Casey looked at Laura and laughed too 'why are you laughing?! You're the one who did this! And you would not be laughing if you were in my position right now' Dawson said as she squeezed Casey's hand again 'I know baby, I know it hurts, and I know I'm partly the one who did this cause it takes both of us' Dawson slapped him 'don't be such a smart ass, you wouldn't be laughing if you were in my position' Casey rubbed his cheek 'yeah, I know I wouldn't be laughing if I was in your position but I am so proud of you, baby, I really am, and because of you I am about to become a father, the one thing I have always wanted, I am so damn proud of you, and I am so proud to call you my girl, and I know I have put you through excruciating pain right now but there is no other woman I would rather have carrying and birthing my baby' Dawson started crying 'baby, what's wrong?' Casey asked looking worried 'nothing baby, just wait you said just then, so meaningful and loving and I HATE YOU!' She said as another wave of pain hit her 'wow.....that hurt' Casey said rubbing the back of his neck 'I'm sorry baby, come here' she said as she pulled Casey by his shirt and kissed him, the doctor and midwife walked back in 'time to start pushing again gabby' Laura said as gabby screamed again, a few minutes later the room was filled with small cries, the doctor cleaned up the baby and handed her to Dawson 'oh my god' Dawson whispered as her eyes welled up with tears, Casey kissed Dawson on top of the head 'I'm so proud of you baby' Dawson took a deep breath 'do you wanna hold her?' Casey smiled 'of course I do!' Casey took Leslie 'hey, I'm your daddy, I love you baby girl'