Chapter 25- 24 hours and 1 minute

Chapter 25: 'ok, we have a meeting at headquarters with chief Tiberg after shift, are you able to attend?' Chief Boden said as he walked into his office with Casey 'yeah, sure, I'll be there' Casey shaking hands with chief before walking out of the door. Casey got home late to all the lights off after the meeting at headquarters, he went upstairs and saw Dawson asleep holding a picture of them, he smiled and put the photo back on the nightstand and went to sleep. *next morning* Dawson woke up to Casey asleep with his arm around her, she tried to move his arm so she could get up but Casey opened his eyes 'where do you think you're going?' He said tightening his grip on her waist, she turned around 'to make breakfast' she said trying to get up again 'no, that can wait' he said as he kissed her, she laughed and kissed him back 'ok, fine... But in a few minutes I'm getting up' Casey kissed her 'in 24 hours and 1 minute I want to be right back here' he said, Dawson smiled 'I want exactly the same, alright deal... If you let me get up now, we're going to be late for work!' She said laughing as he still held her tight 'ok, let's go get ready' he said as he rolled over.